• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Most customer service I was faced with was alright. It's mostly just the waiting for someone to pick up, that's annoying about having to call them.

Years

I strive to give the best customer service I can, and usually that does involve getting a little personal with people who do have questions. It's nothing casual, but not stern either.

Some kind of customer service?
    I usually use e-mails for customer services exactly because of this sort of thing xD
    The replies are usually slow though.

Yeah... it's for a government document that we applied for on 30 March and need ASAP. Government agencies are always so slow, I know from experience as someone who used to work in a job like that lol. It stinks. Especially here in South Africa where the culture is already very lazy and slow @_@

Years

Haven't had any bad experiences with customer service myself, other than 1 particular case (where my package I ordered from a store got lost in the mail and they just went 'not our problem' and didn't even give a refund. Obviously I never bought anything from them again).
    It's just that I dislike hanging on hold and therefore use e-mail whenever possible =p That and I dislike using the phone in general ^.^
    Can't remember the last time I had to actually call a customer service for something =o

Also Government paperwork/bureaucracy always seems to be slower than any other 'company' yeah xD

Last edited:
    Years

I'd say good morning, but I'd need to borrow Ash's TARDIS, and I already know she wont let me =3
    So I'll go with good evening instead =3

Edit: Edited my count since the count seems to be off considerably lol

Years
    I'd say good morning, but I'd need to borrow Ash's TARDIS, and I already know she wont let me =3
    So I'll go with good evening instead =3

A TARDIS is made for stealing, not borrowing, my friend!

It's past midnight here so it's back to good morning!!!

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday

Mind you, I've never watched Doctor Who ^^"
    It popped at some point when I was studying, a few colleagues were very very fan of it, but no friends of mine, so I never cared to watch. And I was already getting everything that I culd ever want from a series with Sons of Anarchy, so why watch anything else?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I've only watched a couple Dr. Who episodes. One episode was about the doctor being stuck in some sort of prison island and it took him literally forever to get out of there.

Years

*Cue elaborate plan to steal Ash's TARDIS, only to have it fail at the last minute*
    I've watched all the new ones since the reboot. Been wondering if I should try out the original series. I've seen some of the older series were (still) on sale.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Has anyone watched Sons of Anarchy?
    People who try this series end up loving it, but I have the feeling that not too many people have tried watching it ^^"

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday

I've heard the name Twin Peaks, I've never heard of Ethoslab XD

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

All I know is that it's a mystery series that run on TV some decades ago. It also was an inspiration for the game Deadly Premonition iirc.

Years

I have seen 1 or 2 seasons of Sons of Anarchy on tv at some point and didn't really like it that much.
    It was more of a case of it airing at a time where there was absolutely nothing on.

I know neither Twin Peaks nor Ethoslab.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back