• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Oh damn, forgot you were a mod now.

The mangy, scrawny stray dog hurriedly gobbled down the grain-free, organic dog food.

That make up for it? I'm sorry, honestly 😁

Years

don't worry, i don't mod this section so i'm still a normie here lol. and that was waaayy back i think 2010 or something?

Years

There used to be all kinds of rules in here. Kinda miss some of them, but it's wild n fun right now. Forum games is flowing so well. A lot of good threads, that get actual, real answers!

Years

i think it's the people generally who've been pretty well behaved despite the more lax rules of today hehe

also, i did some browsing around and actually ran into your introduction post from 2005 :O really interesting font and color choice there lol. wanna ask, how did the site look like back then?

Years

It was dark, really dark. Like there was nothing. Then this weird bang happened, and all these threads started joining together into sections. Next thing I remember, all the sections were hurtling away from each other at breakneck speed, thus creating the pokecommunity we all live in today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back