• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Back in those days I believe there was also still a 25 character limit so I guess that helped a lot in making those threads more chatty

A four word rule yeah. It certainly helped it along. Afterwards when they rule was taken away conversation still happened with the regulars but with all the regulars gone it is now just a thing of the past.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years

237278.A four word rule yeah. It certainly helped it along. Afterwards when they rule was taken away conversation still happened with the regulars but with all the regulars gone it is now just a thing of the past.

We could always bring random chit chat back. Person below, what are your thoughts on Toucans?

Years

i find their beaks rather nice. i'd love to be able to touch or at least poke one someday.

person below, what shampoo do you use and why?

ElBurrito

Years

Uhh... the blue kind. One of those 2 in 1 kinds, I know the bottle when I see it at the store but otherwise I never remember what it is. It's what I grew up using and it works so I never found a reason to switch when I moved out on my own.

Person below, if you could be any animal which one would it be and why?

Years

a cat owned by a rich family. live in an air conditioned house and literally do nothing but ruin furniture and poop in a sandbox? what a life.

person below, would you run a 5k on the highest heels ever if you were offered $5k?

ElBurrito

Years

I used to run 5ks all the time and doing that with heels would look hilarious, so yeah I'd try that for $5k, I have little to no shame.

Person below, if you could join any musician on stage for any reason, who would it be?

Years

Dave Grohl. man would i do anything to jam with that guy on guitar for a bit on stage~

person below, how much do you remember about college algebra?

ElBurrito

Years

I remember the class fairly well but don't remember much of the actual math itself. My professor focused on teaching people how to use graphing calculators for everything rather than teaching people how to do the math without one. I was the only student who didn't have a graphing calculator...

Person below, if you could claim a planet for yourself to colonize and rule over, which planet would it be?

Years

that's really unfortunate. thankfully we're in an era where a graphing calculator can easily be downloaded into phones. anyway onto the question, that one called Kepler 22b something which is a lot bigger than Earth and with the same life sustaining qualities. it's lightyears away but i think i can make it.

person below, what makes you happy?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Back in those days I believe there was also still a 25 character limit so I guess that helped a lot in making those threads more chatty

OH MY GOD THAT LIMIT WAS A THING, i completely forgot holy shit

yeah you always had to add something so a lot of the time it'd just kinda generate conversation on its own. What a fuckin time

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back