• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v11

Status
Not open for further replies.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

I think the worst for me, is shrimps. Have you tried eating unpeeled shrimps with a fork and knife? It is painful.

Years

I only tried tuna once, did not like it.
    I've only had peeled shrimps so I'm unfamiliar with how much of a hassle peeling them is =p

Had squid once and was surprised that it was actually pretty good ^.^

Years
    • Seen today

I went to a seafood restaurant today and had a chicken/french fry combo basket. It made me the odd one out because everyone else had oyster, but I still had fun.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

What are you doing in Alaska?! :O
    It's one of the places I'd like to visit one day though. It would be cool to have a university of Alaska in my resume XD

Years

isn't your brain supposed to suck while studying? like, suck in all the information!

also hi Netto Azure
    or possibly wb?
    Did you go to Alaska to learn how the Post Office works, or is that where you live?

What are you doing in Alaska?! :O
    It's one of the places I'd like to visit one day though. It would be cool to have a university of Alaska in my resume XD

I see what you did there :coolcat:

Years

why not just slide your fingers in? Bit tedious, but you can definitely get the ice cream with your fingers!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023

I love fish, but sushi is generally a no bueno for me, last time I did have it it did not end so well for me x_X
    3,000 eggs thats a lot yeah id have a break 😆 dont think ive seen alolan sandshrew shiny before, i remember shiny egg hunting for a regular sandshrew but never got it. only shiny i got from breeding was a drifloon after a few hundred eggs 😅

239,365 (there were two 239,360s)

Years

I have many questions... which i do not want to know the answers of

if one of them is did I take that picture.... no, no I did not.

My favourite question is: why?

Playing favorites with your questions huh 😏

3,000 eggs thats a lot yeah id have a break 😆 dont think ive seen alolan sandshrew shiny before, i remember shiny egg hunting for a regular sandshrew but never got it. only shiny i got from breeding was a drifloon after a few hundred eggs 😅

It's belly turns blue pretty much =p
    RNG was very unkind in that breed. I did take a break for a couple days. Then started breeding Level Ball eevee. Hatched two of them a couple hours ago in a mere 550 eggs @_@

239,365 (there were two 239,360s)

The hero we need, but don't deserve 😊

Years

Hello Ash's chocolate 🤤
    I mean hello Ash! Definitely! For real!

You feeling a bit better yet? =3

that wasnt even a question i straight up assumed you did

Well... it is something I could do if I'm in a weird enough mood.... 😂

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back