• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    240 266

I've just put chili pepper and Indian mixture in my fish at dinner, it's quite good :)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

So, it's basically curry with fish? I need to get some proper food at some point...

Years
    • Seen today

I had fish in a pub, and I recall it as the only time I've ever enjoyed fish.

Years
    240 271

Smoking salmon huh ? =o
    Why would I want that? @_@
    Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    240 272

When the tobacco industry has gone too far...

Years
    240 273

I'm currently hyperfixated with tiny living and making good use of all the small space on would have in a little home. I used to be such an advocate for minimalism back when it was hitting its peak in trend in 2018-2019 and I'm sorta coming back to it rn

Years
    • Seen today
    240, 274

I grew up in a tiny decayed home. Currently live in a three story house, and despite having a bedroom I still have an easier time falling asleep on small furniture. I guess it's because I grew up accustomed to it.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    240 275

I lived part of my life in a somewhat big home, but we were three children + two parents + between 2 and 4 animals lol.

Back