• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    241 575

Here, have a Steel type one!
    Spoiler:

And a Bug type!
    Spoiler:

And a Rock type!
    Spoiler:

Years
    241 581
    FCG not checking what page she is on =O

There's also Silvally, but I tend to primarily consider Arceus and Silvally to be Normal types simply because that's what they are without using any items, as in, it's their base form.

Also I personally quite like this Bug type eeveelution:
    Spoiler:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    241 582

Can't help but wonder what sets Rookidee & Corvisquire apart from the other regional birbs that they decided to make them pure Flying types.
    Not that I want them to be Normal/Flying like almost every other regional birb. We have enough Normal/Flying types =P
    I actually like having some more pure Flying types other than that Buff guy in a cloud. I just find it curious.

I think the main reason is that they had a stranger design some Pokémons, so he broke some of the implicit "rules" that Game Freak set, for example about the fossils no longer being Rock-type, and the Flying-type Pokémons.

And a Bug type!
    Spoiler:
    This one is awesome :O

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    241 583

I still find it funny that Ground/Rock as a type combination exists. Like, who looks at Rhyhorn and thinks: that's definitely a Ground type with Rock type properties.
    As opposed to Golem which is Rock/Ground.

Years
    241 594

The game's name sounds familiar, but briefly watching some videos of it does not... xD
    Probably checked it out at some point and never got it.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    241 597

What's the link between Planetside 2 and spandex?
    Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    241 598

Not everyone can be a Slowpoke who doesn't need to wear clothing! :P

Back