• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
  • 241 640

I stopped letting other people's opinions of me dictate who I am or how to behave long ago.
    There was an eye-opening incident, that I don't feel like disclosing in public, for me while I was still a child.
    Let's just say certain people are no longer a part of my life.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    241 641

I usually avoid people. So there aren't many people who say things about me. Still doesn't free me from my coworkers and their boomer hot takes on society, though. <_<
    In my case that view came from how others perceived me actually
    Can relate. But for me there's a couple other factors that play into this, as well.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years

Nowadays I don't give a tiny bit of care what someone else thinks of me, but my view of me has been warped by others.

I will never be swayed from believing I am not ugly as hell, at least that means I am grand elsewhere

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    241 643

I used to not care about what others think of me, and then I realised I was becoming too "weird" (or, say, "unique") to have a "normal" girlfriend, so now I do care.
    Better late than never I guess.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • 241 644
    I'd prefer a 'weird' or 'unique' girlfriend to a 'normal' one anyday personally lol.
    Plus, I've had plenty of 'normal' people treat me like garbage for just trying to be myself for far too long that I truly just don't care anymore about what others think of me, if no one is capable of loving the freak that I am, I guess I'll just die alone.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • 241 649

What is a girlfriend?

What is a boyfriend?

The Count To Infinity - v12

Days
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    241 653
    Mathematics is the most beautiful and most powerful creation of the human spirit.

Back