• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years

OMG YOU KNOW WHAT'S RE-DQ-LOUS? D;

ALIENS.

THEY LAND, WHEN I MISS FIRING AT THEM, AND THEY SAY: BUHAHAHA, INSTEAD OF SHOOTING WHERE I WAS YOU SHOULD OF SHOT ON WHERE I WAS GOING TO BE!!1!1

*destroys the What-if machine*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Is it just me, or is the line dividing sticky threads and regular threads gone and the blog entries section at the bottom missing? It's not just this skin either; tried another and it's the same.

Edit: ...That was short-lived. /back to normal now

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Yeah that happened because Audy disabled plugins for a few minutes to test double posting flaws. Anddddd I'm sticking to The Top Dog. :D /relevant to both conversations cbf'd reading back more

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

...surprisingly the fact that it's my style doesn't influence my choices...XD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

>Using Stunfisk as an avatar
    I seriously hope you guys don't do this :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back