• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithtism

Blank
    Years

I'm more of a cake man, myself. I can make a pretty good lemon pound cake that people around me can't get enough of.

BTW donavannj, I took your cookies and filled the jar with cube steaks. Sorry.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

This humidity is frizzing my hair (that I actually combed for once le gasp). ;A; The building is right behind me but I don't feel like going inside. :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

PinaryBeaches sounds like a mix between Pineapples, Canary, and Beaches. xD

Yes, join us! :D

smithtism

Blank
    Years

Hey BinaryPeaches, you sound like we're in a cult. Why do you sound like we're in a cult? Are we in a cult? Why didn't anyone tell me that this was a cult? Do we kill people in our cult? How much does the cult pay? Do I have to starve myself for the cult? Can I quit the cult? Do we have a rival cult? What's the symbol of the cult?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

STUNFISK RELATED POST.

The skin is looking even more awesome guys. :333

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back