• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Attempts to go back to guitar class.

Remembers squat from last term, and hasn't even learnt the things the others can.

Difficulty becomes frustration, frustration becomes extreme frustration, with bursts of despair, sorrow and deep anger, and the circle has begun.

Spends the next hour insulting the people around him in his head, reflecting on what's absolutely crap about life, and how he wants to react to anyone who would try to comfort him, basically saying things to them that would make them feel that their life is in complete vain (he happens to be good with words).

Soon he reflects over anger, and how to display despair as realistically as possible in various media.

Oh teenage angst. It's been a while.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

You were meant for one another, it was in your eyes
    Your destinies are one, they are the meaning of your life
    It's all going to happen eventually, everything, everyone, meant to be.

IDK THAT WAS AN ATTEMPT AT RHYMING CAUSE SOMEONE MENTIONED IT'S IN THE EYES AND YEAH.

/spreads the happiness

Gabri

m8
    Years
    "Launch the Polaris,
    The end doesn't scare us
    When will this cease?
    The warheads will all rust in peace"

There's some really nice lyrics in their songs. Even though the guy's not that good of a singer, but... who cares?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sometimes it's really the lyrics that makes the song(s). Lyrics is probably a major reason why I love Within Temptation so much, derp. xD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Linkin Park is good, aye. Haven't really heard too much of their newer songs though. :v

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013

I love Linkin Park's music but dont hear it anywhere except Youtube and Transformers movies. (No radio, live preformances )

Years
    206809. I'm pretty sure I like music. I dunno, though. It could just be a series of clicks and high-pitched trills is what I've been listening to all these years, and my mind makes up songs to make me think I'm listening to actual music.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

I don't like those kinds of music at all... Linkin Park and Within temptation aren't that bad, but still...
    I like Latin.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's weird, because I didn't think I would be the kind of person who would be into Gothic/Symphonia Rock, but Within Temptation seems to appeal to me. I think it might be because of how much meaning each of their songs have. :o

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Da hell, you don't like acoustic guitar sounds?
    I ttly love that song. Both Dave's (the first) and Marty's (the last) solos are awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back