• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

If I could have lunches like these everyday, I would move to Japan rite nao.

Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

..what happened to cause that sort of reaction? o_O

ARE YOU OKAY?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Think I'm gonna head back to sleep. Got up to clean some pots I didn't clean last night and to check something, only to be disappointed. Might as well get some sleep and dream of it some more.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My mom woke me up, and she was all 'Are you depressed' because I slept in until twelve. Whut.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Friday is actually the only day in which I have to get up before twelve in order to get to class really. :3;

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    208516. I gotta get up early from Monday to Friday. -.- Oh well, I can always sleep till 3 PM during the weekends. Those mornings are boring anyway. Especially compared to the evenings.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back