• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

Either than it being hot, and me being annoyed at things. I guess it's going okay.

I was going to go for a walk, but I ate dinner, and by the time I'll be able to go for a walk, it might be too late.

How's your day/morning/afternoon/night/whatever time it is there been?

Years

Its nearly 2 AM here, but mainly I slept till 2 PM today, and I've mainly been on the web. Haven't much besides speculate and read manga and play MMOs. Of course, said MMOs are full of idiots as usual.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

To be honest, most MMO's come with the certain band of idiots.

But really, online and real life, are one in the same, when it comes to stupid people.

Years

Yeah, the sad part is the average person is pretty stupid, but the fact that more than half of the world are like that is sickening. I'm convinced, 95% of the world is full of idiots, or random derps, 3% are truely intelligent, 1% are Geniuses, and .1% are Savants. The rest are idunno.

But video games brings out the worst, especially the free ones.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

I think everyone will be some sort of troll in their life time.

I also meant 95 + 3 + 1 + 1 = 100.

Therefore the rest of the world = 0%?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back