• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Technically, that thread could've stayed open if it was made two months ago, but I didn't see the point in allowing that if it'll only last 10 days, plus likely to be spammy posts. :(

Iris

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015

"Chat with who you want when you want with the new Messenger beta by selecting which people, groups, or categories you'd like to appear offline to."

Latest version of Messenger is definitely going to make my life easier.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

I hope I'll never have to use that option. If there's anyone I don't like on MSN anymore I'll usually just remove them from my contacts~

Iris

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015

I'd use it when I want to spend time with my boyfriend without anybody else interrupting.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

I forgot about that D:
    I'd just appear offline to everyone, but yeah~

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    187277. Nica, why are you awake at 7 in the morning, and thinking about it, why am I also?

IIRC, she got caught being on late so in order to stay on PC for absurd amounts of time like she previously did she'll just go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier as well.

…Not that I am in any condition to talk D:

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I always thought that the hour difference between Lusitania and the Aussieland was more than six hours. o.o'

Well from next Monday on, I will have to be up at 7 in the morning too.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    187281. Actually, that's suppose to be unlucky. You only have 4 more days till school start. Actually, me too. Today was an extra lesson. School (Examinations) start on Monday. Bleh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back