• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Bu-but I'm not being modest, Tara! ;;
    Okay now, please don't be angry. I don't wanna get burned by your flamethrower, right? XD;

Years

And I'll do this point-wise too.

1. Your modesty is like a turkey sandwich!

2. Your graphics are as good as golden spaghetti!

3. You can do anything! And you'd probably do it so well, you can't believe it's not butter!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

What Siggy said. Because what I had here was the same stuff, just harsher.

derozio

Years
    I'd love to comment on the first sentence, Tara. But the thing is, I don't really feel like it atm. I'll do it soon, though. I guess you might understand after I do that, probably. But I don't know, it may not really be easy to convince you after all. XD;

But of course, if you don't like it, I'll seize doing it at once. I don't really wanna seem like sucker or anything. Just felt like saying it coz that's what I felt like. Won't do it again though, I suppose.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

No. I don't understand it. Because I envy your work at times, and yet all your do is put it down like it's nothing. I hate it. Okay? What Siggy said; Gain some pride for your work and stop being so freakin' modest because all it does is make me upset... especially when I'm extra emotional.

/needs to go put on happy song now.

derozio

Years
    I'm really sorry, Tara. I never knew...

Okay guys, I'll try not to. I won't, yes. And thanks. All of you. <3

Years

Aww...looks like my food-related metaphors aren't doing much to lighten the mood.

Well there's living proof that people admire the things you do, Vikalp. So please don't keep looking down on yourself, because you may end up making somebody else feel even worse.

*group hugs* You're both wonderful people who make lovely graphics, don't ever forget that. ♥

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Thank you.

/is proud of her work, like her theme, even though her art is nothing compared to people's like Siggy's and the whatnot. Which is why it hurts so much when people can't see the greatness of their own work.

Uwaah. T-Thanks Siggy. Although I don't think I'm that great myself, I am proud of some of my work, like my current theme.

Okay.. the number got way off and I think it was my fault. XDD;

derozio

Years
    I'm hunnggggrrryyyyy~
    I'm sure you guys can almost hear those sounds comin' out of my tummy. XD;

Yeeahh, I can understand that now, siggeh. Thus, I won't repeat it again. And I won't make you sad, Tara. I'm so sowwweee. ;;

*hugs back* Aww, Ilu both. <3
    It would've been epic if I'd have the chance to hug you guys irl. I would've hugged you both till eternity. XD;

Numbah? Yeah. XD;

Years

I think your art looks lovely and adorable, Tara! One reason why I really love your themes is because you take the time to draw them, not many people actually do that. And another reason is because you have such an endearing art style. ^^

*keeps hugging Vikalp and Tara* Uwah, you're both great. <3

Haha, I didn't even notice the number get so off. XDD;

derozio

Years
    Tara's themes reflect her, I think. Nearly all of her themes are kawaii and I used to (and still do) envy her themes, tbh. I love nearly all of them. <3

/in other words, Derodero thinks Tara looks super cute irl. <3

Yayz! *hugs back again*

And no, I never noticed it either. Till Tara pointed out, of course. XD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Uwaah, Thanks, Siggy. <3 It's great to hear that, really! You too, Derodero!

FGHDKJSGHFKDSJGHKAS imnotcute. ;; maybe on some days?

/huuuuug!

Indeed. xDD; Whoops~

derozio

Years
    Ha ha, I'm sure you are. And not just on some days, I think you might be cute everyday. <3

Be sure not to show me your pics, though. I might not be able to stop myself from ogling at 'em. I ogled at many of Nica's and Siggeh's pics in the past. XD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wait. I'm confused. Have you seen an image of me? XDD

No. I'm not cute all the time. Most of the time I don't even bother to brush my hair. >_>;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I do have an image of me in the Post your Pictures thread. Prolly a page or so back by now, though. XD;

/should really consider getting to bed, but she doesn't have class until 1pm so nyaaaaah.

derozio

Years
    @Tara: Nope, not yet. But I'm a stalker so you never know. XD; Wait, have you ever posted a pic here, on PC? :O
    Naah, I'm sure that doesn't matter much. xD;

Edit; Got my question answered. Imma off to the pictures thread for now~
    And bye guys. If you're leaving, that is. Be sure to have fun. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back