• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The show that comes from scares the crap out of me... especially with how creepy some people get about the girl. >_<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLsJyfN0ICU

Ooh, sounds interesting. Have fun ^^

I did. (b'-')b

I'm guessing that place has got trees :D

Yes, it does. But mostly pine trees planted after the area was mostly cleared out of its natural trees by the lumber industry.

So I just woke up from falling off the bed, lovely.

Now my side hurts.

Been a while since I've fallen off the bed while asleep. That's gotta hurt. D;

Frankly, I didn't really think of dyeing it. I need some of the stuff that makes it look umm I dunno, like it has reflections on it or something. /bad English grammar.

I guess what you were describing is called highlights in English.

Red is quite hot, I can agree to that.

I'm that guy who can say guys are hot without being called a homosexual (b'-')b

PFFT. XD

Not that I care what you're attracted to. (b'-')b

I saw people dressed up as Red. n3n And Gold, and Ash, and Misty, and Umbreon, and Pikachu, and Chatot and Team Magma and Aqua, and Team Rocket and... [/drowns out]

AWESOME!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

In my dreams I found a pink glowing Celebi, broke B/Ws rules cause I had no control over myself and touched a machine I shouldn't have.

I think I prefer reality, although reality seems boring today :(

edit: are B/W reports even being done anymore?

Last edited:

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years

Ha, would do if by chance there were some, but mah house is empty at the moment C8
    No, no, I'm not being a demanding person here. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back