• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    HAHAHAHAH I beaten you to the stick, Pokestick!

And oh well good ol' DCC days when Charizard was here (now this forum is going to pair me with him -_-)

*cuts donny to pieces*

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

..kay I sorta accidentally fell asleep >> Now my throat feels.. soreish. XD Ugh Scott better come on soon I wanna sleep.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Involves too much effort... aaand offline'd.

Night TCTI >>

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Yeah I guess she basically waits for Scott. I dunno how late it is for her right now but it seems to me she'd be the type of person to wait awhile for the people she loves.

And why don't you like her again?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024

Sorry but I just came to this thread and laughed harder than I ever have done in my entire life. Good job.
    I went a page back

Years

Hmm, Vikalp may like this banner I just made. :P

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Yeah I guess she basically waits for Scott. I dunno how late it is for her right now but it seems to me she'd be the type of person to wait awhile for the people she loves.

And why don't you like her again?

When did I say that? .__.

Hola mi amigos fantasticos! :{D
    LOL!
    If you come like that to my neighborhood you will get into a curse fight with Georgians here.
    Actually if I knew how to write in Georgian I would have cursed you just now. Lol.

Sorry but I just came to this thread and laughed harder than I ever have done in my entire life. Good job.
    I went a page back
    Always glad to make a smile on a face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back