• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

isseichidai ichinen hokki
    issai gassai ichimoudajin
    isshin doutai doutai?
    ONLY ONE! No. 1! OSAI GIRLS AND BOYS!
    LET'S GO, GIRLS AND BOYS!
    HERE WE GO! No. 1!
    WE ARE SYD!!

Dammit, I can't get it out of my head :3

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

I was planning to sleep more, but I can hear people outside the hotel room and they're being very loud.

..Which is funny, because this is the first time we stuck the "Privacy please" sign on our door. :\

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

I think I dislike children again. One of them was kicking me in the back when we were watching the Seaworld shows. XD; And another one kept touching me. D;

If I said anything, they probably wouldn't understand me. XD;;

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I try to avoid fangirling fantarding since I need a "new" car. (b'-')b
    Oh my god. I don't think I'll ever be able to buy a car with the amount of stuff I want to buy. Here's to hoping my brother becomes rich and famous within the next couple of years and then I can become famous for being .. awesome and then I can buy stuff. Oh yeah, what a dynamite plan. 8D

I think I dislike children again. One of them was kicking me in the back when we were watching the Seaworld shows. XD; And another one kept touching me. D;
    You should've just turned around and swore at them in another language and then glared. :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024

Infinite!

...I win, since I counted to infinite first. What is my prize?

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

You should've just turned around and swore at them in another language and then glared. :3

Their parents were there so yeah. XD I didn't want to be thrown in the shark tank.

Have a picture of Shamu.

Spoiler:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

If I knew wth a LJ was, I would've gotten one and stopped using it a week after a long time ago. D:

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Their parents were there so yeah. XD I didn't want to be thrown in the shark tank.

Have a picture of Shamu.

Spoiler:

The parents always have to be there. :(

Ah, Shamu~ Did you enjoy yourself there? :3

Whew, if I knew how useful an LJ can be, I would have kept using my old one a long time ago. @_@
    Why did you stop using it in the first place?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back