• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hearing this '100%' stuff makes me want to play Tales of Symphonia. However, I should do more laundry and clean the kitchen before doing so, orz.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well... my mom is working and my siblings are at school, so I'm the only one who Mom can force tell to do that. XD;

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years

My brother helps around the house kitchen or whatever. I tried a few times but I messed up.. I'll be a terrible wife. Not that I'm ever going to be a wife in the first place, nobody needs a mentally unstable alcohol addict as a wife.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh how I wish. I mean, there's the dishwasher, but after the dishwasher cleans, you have to put away the dishes yourself. D;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not too sure if I want to be eating my food on a robot plate. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back