• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

Dangerous Box: It tells you if you have not made a very good video in advance.

LK doing a bajillion things: LK does cons, expos, voice work for TeamFourStar, Yu-Gi-Oh! Season 0 Abridged, Naruto the Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show, Random Videos, Marik's Bloodlines LP, Project Revolution, Jaden and Yusei's Excellent Adventure, eating and sleeping.

And Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Actually he does voice work for more people than that, but I'm sure you just didn't care to write it.

And Dangerous Box is another group of abridgers who constantly fight with LK. That fight brings forth his worth sides, I think.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't like McPadding on profiles though D;

Hmm, when will Chapter 12 end? Mother of god.

I have four days left to beat the game.

I made mcpadding look nice...yet...you still don't like it.

And people still think it looks broken.

Why spend hours on a nice profile when people still hate it? 197110

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If you don't like their opinions, then their opinions don't matter, Nica. Don't be unhappy because of a few people who don't agree that your profile looks nice.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

plz live in my mind tara and tell me that. XD

Kura: MCpadding = extra padding top and bottom so profile looks cute neat and skinny.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Wonderful! What's next is to change my theme back from Christmas.

Oh and also add in a note on my profile header.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Pixy, if you do decide on that collab, I *may* join in the fun. All depends, really.....

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I know :U I'm just saying I'm not sure exactly whether I'd wanna do another collab so soon after this one with Peach or not~ Depends really on when you intend on doing it =3

Although, I could probably dust off the old Vanitas~ account and put it to good use..... I have 4 browsers I use every day for various things anyway, so why not post with both accounts? =b

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back