• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015

Yeah, I was totally talking about you while you were yelling at those prostitutes.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I don't. Tepig turns once again into a Fire/Fighting type. However, unlike previous Fighting types, I seem to recall him only naturally learning one Fighting move in all his evolutions, and that's Arm Thrust. Emboar (whatever the final evo is going by these days <.>) can use a Heart Scale to learn Hammer Arm, too, but still.... that's a Heart Scale which is rare to come by............

Snivy > Oshawott > Tepig
    in my opinion >.>

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

You people know nothing.

Out of TMs, Emboar can learn a WATER TYPE MOVE. Boiling Water. It can also learn Earthquake, Strength, Flamethrower (and I also think brick break and an electric type move). IN OTHER WORDS IT IS GREAT OFFENSIVELY. <3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

You people are all just haters. WATCH AS TEPIG MURDERS YOUR SNIVY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

...Wait I'm meant to like Snivy. XD

Gabri

m8
    Years
    There's a BW Pokémon I find cool, actually.
    The one that looks like a medieval knight. Forgot its name.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back