• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I always put my laptop in hibernate lol :x

And I can't wait for B/W too :DD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

...lol now I know what 2011 will be like. I woooonder.

All I do know is that I really want B/W. PLEASE NINTENDO DO THE SIMULTANEOUS RELEASE THING, CAUSING AUSTRALIA TO GET IT FIIIIRST.

I feel in a tl;dr mood. Weird. And then I'll look back on thetl;dr years later and laugh.... hmm. Idk maybe.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Isn't Australia getting B/W 2 days earlier than those of us from the States?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Rumours = B/W on March 4th for UK meaning simultaneous release, which means B/W will be released on the third here. I'm hoping so.

Also my happy mood was ruined by Nan and Pop. I honestly do not want to get a freaking license and even if I did, I'd only be freaking motivated if -I- actually wanted to do it for myself, otherwise it won't freaking matter and I won't put effort into it. I do not have a freaking interest in driving so I do freaking not want to. And the idea of studying a stupid freaking book in order to do that is freaking stupid.

Years
    197534. I think such a skill would be an asset to a field reporter. (b'-')b

And you do gotta know the basic rules of the road before you even start practice driving. I don't know how the laws work in AUS, but you do have to have a driver's permit for 3 months if you're 18 before you can take your driver's license test where I live.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Well if the rumors are true...lucky. -.-

I get the feeling that ^^ is doing a lot of cussing offline atm. ¬.¬

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

We'll find out...in 5 days, if the theory works :D

Well idk they want me to read the road rules lol. I intend to eventually but I really don't want to.

Andddd I "cuss" online to...idk. I'm glad freaking isn't censored. :)

Last edited:

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    SPEAKING OF DRIVING
    My sis cries when driving with my dad. Dad always shouts at her. Eh, my dad didnt even shout at my cousin when he was doing is drivers lessons thingy.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I don't care for driving. To me it's a mobile torturing device from the Spanish Inquisition.

Years
    197538. I had almost 3 years of practice driving with my permit before I actually got my license. And now it's been almost 2 and a half years since I got my license.

Driving is a nice privilege to have. Comes in handy in that you don't have to wait for rides as often. Makes it easier to go to and from work and school. Insurance is crazy expensive, though, and required by law where I live.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
    197540,I believe?Wow, can't believe I didn't even hear about this thread until now.
    Man, I am out of the loop XD.
    ~RulerArceus

Crusher

Hell yeah, I'm sexy.
    Years
    I'm not even thinking of learning driving before I'm eighteen. My mom and dad ask me often to learn it, though. >_>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I get bugged constantly that I need to get a license. From both my mom and my sister (so me and her don't have to wait for my mom to do anything). I took the course online, I just need to go and take the written test for my permit. D|

But the fact that they're bugging me about this is the reason why I refused the let my mom take my to my college to bug them about something. I'll call 'em instead.

Crusher

Hell yeah, I'm sexy.
    Years
    It is beneficial stuff, yeah. But for me? A fifteen year old? No, I mean, I'm not even 18! Even if I learn, what's the point if I can't drive?

Hope you get your license soon enough, Phillip. :]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, for many teens (who actually want to drive) it's receive their permit at 15, and then when they're 16 and eligible to drive, they get their license. Least where I live.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back