• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

MY LIFE IS OVER.

B/W WILL BE RELEASED HERE MARCH 10TH, WHICH IS AFTER THE OTHER GAMES WHICH MEANS BONAD WILL BE HAPPY AND JAKE WILL BE RIGHT. DDDDD:

BUT THE POSITIVE IS NUMBER 10 > 3 :x

Oh and I dreamed about...Unova type stuffs anyway, cause Not Afraid was in my dream, and Kaori/Scott were lost forever and were underwater... and then then then THEN Pokestick was president of the new world.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I DON'T WANNA WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT ;__________________________;

MAYBE THIS IS ALL A DREAM. DDDD:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

YOU CAN'T SLEEP WHEN THE WORLD IS ENDING IN AUSTRALIA! D:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Found an answer to my problems. I know people will brag about getting B/W (example: Went and Nick probably), so I'll kinda... be leaving most of PC from the 3rd - 9th of March.

Aka, I'll only post in CQ&F, another forum and B/W. I know I'll be trying to avoid B/W, but the section... I see it differently. XD

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I love my classes so far =^-^= Already been given 5 extra points on the first exam in Calculus and simultaneously built up my confidence by showing up the other students. CIS 162 = Java. Java reminds me OH so very much of Visual Basic and C++. This pleases me endlessly~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Ugh... this neighbours storyline. :(

It scares me.

And inspires me to save everything important... Hmmm.

Okay um. I should probably save everything important of mine to my hard drive. Actually, since I'm paranoid of everything, I will.

When these photos upload I'll do so.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

Oh yeah. Snatched up the next thousand!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    The extreme amount of pressure at the end of the academic year sucks. I don't think I'll even be coming frequently at PC anymore...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back