• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hnn... Perhaps I should try getting Firefox 4.0. Just because I have nothing else to do right now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

And now I'm going to wait until Went finishes his Blog before making my decision.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Can someone comment on my blog please? Just anything. I feel bad for the little frog. D:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Perhaps after I change locations, Nica.

Hnn... I think I'll try it out... after I change locations. /doesn't want to miss her mom; doesn't have a phone with her that she can call her with.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

You can comment on the blog Pokestick!

I'LL APPRECIATE IT TARAAA.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hnnn... Firefox 4.0 is kind of like Chrome, in design. /not too sure if she likes it

Years
    198598. It's designed to give you an easier target to hit when changing tabs. I know I overshoot fairly often and have to bring my cursor back down to the tabs in a maneuver that takes as long as bringing the cursor to the top of the page does. Not time efficient enough for me.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    It helps me because I have a quick navigation bar with my bookmarks under the address bar and I used to accidentally click there when I wanted to swicth tabs.

But you can change it so tabs are at the bottom again. Just right-click and uncheck "tabs at the top".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back