• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I don't know. D;

I set the date ahead to when the next legend is released and it said I already downloaded that legendary...

Also I really want people to post in cq&f. I want to answer their questions. I WANT TO DO SOMETHING AROUND THIS PLACE. :(

-has nothing to do-
    And I updated the Index and stuff too, so I have nothing. :(((

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
    Years
    The halftime show alone makes the SuperBowl worth watching.

Slash
    The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Years
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl

There you go, Went. First sentence pretty much describes it.

The halftime show was my least favorite part of the Super Bowl by far. Even the commercials were far better, and the commercials this year were largely lackluster. The game itself was far more entertaining in the roughly 20 minutes of playing time I caught, and I totally dislike both teams that played. Of course, it's better that those two teams played rather than the obnoxious Dallas Cowboys, who constantly get called America's Team, even though no one outside of Texas and the national media think so.

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
    191673. I didn't watch any part of the Superbowl this year. Well, I watched a few commercials... But they weren't as funny as usual. ):

Although my friend's team won, so yay for that!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... Right. The Superbowl was yesterday. /was totally doing something else at the time.

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
    191676. I wish my Dad made chili. All we had for dinner was left-over rice, because my parents spent the whole day watching the Super Bowl... >_>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mmmmm, Chili~

My family got Dominos. Then I hung out with my sister for the rest of the evening.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My sister is about to make tortellini for the two of us, because we're both hungry and there isn't much else to eat. :B;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm like a kid and eat it with Ketchup sometimes if someone didn't make another type of tomato sauce with it. :V

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
    EDIT: 191686. Ha, I can't even stand tomato sauce on tortellini... Let alone ketchup! I'm the weird one who prefers her noodles plain...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back