• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Rain please. I need rain. or wind. Soon.

The sky is starting to change from brown-ish to plain black and that's really scary :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awww. :(

If I was able to send the rain we had here last night over there, I would have.

Ivysaur

Years
    When it finally rains, I'll hide at home because we aren't going to get rain, we'll get mud falling from the sky XD

Ivysaur

Years
    We have been having so much sun this week the pollution hasn't moved from the sky over our city.

If it started snowing right now, we'd get black snow XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Other than Purgatory Seal and Resurrection, there is only Life Bottles I can use from Symphoni--

OH WAIT. THERE'S SACRIFICE.

Kind of.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Other than the MacGyverGnomish Army Knife, there is also Redemption from WoW.
    Oh wait, only paladins can use that. Damn.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

...so, an adbot posted just as I turned off the laptop to go to sleep.

Excuse me while I go scream at the world. When will I get a freaking adbot? NEVER? :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

The issue is, I keep spotting adbots everywhere else except B/W and I haven't banned one since...either the start of the year or end of last year and and and I find it fun. :(

Sorry though, my negativity seems to have carried on from yesterday, as well as the sore arm...XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back