• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still really like my current profile background, so I'm not going to bother with McPadding. Don't know if I ever will, tbh.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, you did do a good job in making sure the orange doesn't hurt peoples' eyes with the white. It also reminds me of my Peaches Profile a while back.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I was thinking of rating profiles after the submissions close...should I do it before?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

5. :3

I did something weirdass and resulted in yes, so as a result I WILL RATE PROFILES BEFORE SUBMISSION ENDS. But later. Downloading atm. :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You can look at the thread and then PM me some of the links for the games that aren't linked. or suggestions for title tags

It's up... it just needs a lot of work.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years

I've got a new DANTE AVATAR! YAY. My new dante signature will be here soon too. Its gonna be epic. n__n

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I wish my doubleposts got automerged as well.

I wish my doubleposts got automerged as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back