• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Thanks, loli and siggeh. <3

And really, you won't need to change it, siggeh. Its so good it may be hard to part from. XD;

Hope loli likes his new avatar. *crossesfingers*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm getting active in B/W again. This is amazing. :D

(Well actively posting in one thread - at least this is better than one post a day)

I love favourite Pokemon thread anyway, it's like some sort of club of awesomeness or something. idk now I sound obsessive over the B/W section again.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • One Piece ftw. You can have my previous One Piece theme if you want, Katalyst. :o

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

You people make me jealous. All I have is an adorable Zuruggu/Yorterrie and an avatar which I took the photo of and edited...okay nvm. :3

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • One Piece ftw. You can have my previous One Piece theme if you want, Katalyst. :o

Thanks, but... I like to do my own themes and I haven't messed with PS for a while and want to get back to it, so I will refuse for now. Maybe later :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Remind me to one day create a better profile than Signature. I have a few ideas but I'm too lazy atm. :( Derozio we shall compete against her for the title of the ~best evar~

Also my stupidest username ever = Nurse Nica. How the hell did I seriously keep that username without going INSANE? XDDDD;

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • The most stupid usernames I've ever had were my two first ones. Of course I won't be telling them in public.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back