• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

But Snivy is just so... so... green. ;______;
    AND GREEN DOESN'T SUIT IT.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I meaan green doesn't suit the sig...not the Pokemon. XD;

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    I know im on hiatus and stuff.. but i have to say
    TEAM ROCKET WENT FROM COMEDIC TO SERIOUS IN POKEMON B/W TV SERIES? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? I CANT FREAKING BELIEVE THIS.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years

Hey there Derk, it's been long.

TEAM ROCKET WENT FROM COMEDIC TO SERIOUS IN POKEMON B/W TV SERIES? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? I CANT FREAKING BELIEVE THIS.

I keep hearing this. Maybe it's time to get back into the anime.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

WE GET THE THEME SONG OF THE ANIME LATER TODAY :DDDDDD

"This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.'

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years

Yeah, I changed my MSN username a while back without realizing how much people I actually had on my old buddy list. I recently updated my contact info with the new one so any old friends are free to re add me.

*hint* *hint* *wink*

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years

"This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.'

If there's one thing I miss about modding, it's bypassing that when replying to mass VMs.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

45 sec rule only applies to B/W :(

And yes, no limit with replying to vms is awesome :D; I miss seeing deleted vms. ;;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Yes jpp, all things B/W are wonderful. Probably. I wouldn't know... yet. I do know the Pokemon are awesome though.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years

I found out, when you buy BW from EB Games, you get this Character set along with it. God damnit, It's so tempting. D:

Maybe I should pre-order the game. I don't want to come in to buy it, seeing that there's none left. Or maybe I'm just paranoid.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years

....Wow that's...um, really something, I guess. .___.; It was pretty funny though, I gotta admit. xD;

I'll try to explain: when you have a direct free kick (you may score a goal out of it), a common tactic to distract the defenders is having two players running to the ball in different directions, pretending to kick the ball, so they don't know who'll be the one to do it and have less time to block the shot. But the point it, you should agree on who'll be doing the kick beforehand... XD

I know im on hiatus and stuff.. but i have to say

And that's the only reason why I'll watch it.

Gabri

m8
    Years

• I'll try to explain: when you have a direct free kick (you may score a goal out of it), a common tactic to distract the defenders is having two players running to the ball in different directions, pretending to kick the ball, so they don't know who'll be the one to do it and have less time to block the shot. But the point it, you should agree on who'll be doing the kick beforehand... XD
    I couldn't have explained better, thanks Vic. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back