• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithtism

Blank
Years

Hey, I'm back after a couple of weeks out of commission. I've been taking care of my grandma while she recovered from her knee surgery, and she's going to try to take care of herself now.

Boy, taking care of someone that's been on so much medication can be really tiresome. :knockedou

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

IT WAS AWFUL.

THE PLOT WAS PROBABLY WRITTEN ON A NAPKIN IN A MEETING (PARADOX NEVER SAYS HOW DUEL MONSTERS DESTROYS THE WORLD). HALF OF THE MOVIE IS JUST THE CLIMAX'S CARD GAME. HOWEVER, IT'S SO MIND-NUMBLINGLY AWFUL THAT IT WAS HILARIOUS.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

..Now it stopped raining. XD

Ahh I should get ready for work, but I'm lazy and I just want to sleep but I can't, but I'm so tired, so I'm procrastinating, but I really shouldn't be doing that, but my bed is so comfy.

smithtism

Blank
    Years

You are now imagining that your bed is swarming with cockroaches.
    Spoiler:

There. That should help you get out of bed.

smithtism

Blank
    Years

Nah, the worst thing is your dog waking you up at five in the morning to go to the bathroom in freezing weather, then refusing to come back inside and leaving you to go outside to bring him back in.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

It's funny how Paradox, while not stating how, claims that card games will bring destruction to the world, yet attempts to prove his point by defeating three people in the very same card game :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back