• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity V9 why did the other one disappear edition (234120 start #)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekodatta

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
    Oops must have missed some.

For me it will basically amount to sitting in front of my computer waiting for it to do stuff and then check those stuff for a university project... so nothing exciting

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years

happens, if i can give a small help the last number of your post always is the same as the last number of the TCTI number :p

University, what course if I may ask? :o

Personally just sitting behind my PC applying for jobs and trying not to fail at shuffling

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years

Its 3am so probably going to sleep soon. But first thing when I wake up, I'm gonna pick up an order from Target and then I guess PC and drawing all day since I'm off work. And maybe some groceries.

Nekodatta

Years

It's called Informatic and Automation Engineering. It's a bit like Computer Science I guess with a bit more focus on engineering courses and basis of Automation added. You then chose what you want to specialize more in by choosing various subjects, like Artificial Intelligence or Software Engineering if you like the Informatic side more.

Nekodatta

Years

Yeah it's cool but it means that every course we have to do some project or another that eat up a lot of time. But it's interesting so I don't mind. (Even if I swear at the code and have to take a break sometime lol)

Nekodatta

Years

I played the online PTCG for a while... stopped because there were a lot of login and connectivity problems

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back