• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crash Bandicoot Fan Club

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Lady Akita said:
    So, what species is Crash, anyway? I keep thinking he's a dog. Or a wolf. Or a half-human.
    Well since Cortex created Crash I think that he's a failed Experiment.

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    I thought he was some kind of marsupial (sp?) Or, as the game name would imply, a bandicoot, if there is such a species.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Yeah, Bandicoot is a real species, so that is what he is. He's been tampered with by Cortex though so he's more advanced than your everyday Bandicoot. You're not too likely to see a normal Bandicoot pull out a Wumpa launching bazooka!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    MUSION said:
    Yeah, Bandicoot is a real species, so that is what he is. He's been tampered with by Cortex though so he's more advanced than your everyday Bandicoot. You're not too likely to see a normal Bandicoot pull out a Wumpa launching bazooka!
    Yeah LOL.:laugh: But wasn't Crash Created by Cortex, I always thought that.

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    Serious? Bandicoot is a real species? I'd like to see one.
    Wait, what animal is it? Or is it an almost-extinct animal on its own? o.O;

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Ok I'll try and clear this argument for everyone. This is a bandicoot:
    The Crash Bandicoot Fan Club

Crash and Coco were brother and sister bandicoots in the wild. Cortex was randomly abducting animals to experiment on and Crash and Coco happened to be two of them. They became as they are now as a result of Cortex's experiments.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    That looks nothing like Crash or Coco, but it looks nothing like Crunch evan more!

Back