• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crazy Awesome xDeathxSentencex Fanclub!

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Well I failed a pee test, got caught driving with a suspened lisence and no insurance, and someone snitched on me for mooning people so Im just in a whole poop load of stuff =/
    I think I should be the bad twin haha =]]
    So how have been bro?

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
    Years
  • I've been fine other than the fact that my brother found out I was bi and went on a rant about Christian religion and how it's "an abomination under the Lord to perform any act of homosexuality..." then he said that he knows he won't be able to stop me but he wants no part in it. You?

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Man tell him to stop being a lame, who cares if you like guys, what ever tickles your fancy ya know haah =]

XxZer0xX

Years
  • Man tell him to stop being a lame, who cares if you like guys, what ever tickles your fancy ya know haah =]
    Hah. I can't. He's 16, he does wrestling, track, baseball AND football. And he also said it goes against everything he believes in and knows I'm his brother and can't change it. And lucky for me, he said he's not homophobic, so I'm one lucky person. Usually, I'd get nervous when he goes on a rant but for some reason I didn't this time.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Well, maybe he just wanted to let you know how he felt, but thank god he's not mad about it =]

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I've been fine other than the fact that my brother found out I was bi and went on a rant about Christian religion and how it's "an abomination under the Lord to perform any act of homosexuality..." then he said that he knows he won't be able to stop me but he wants no part in it. You?
    Dude that like...sucks ._.
    I hate it when people start that whole Christian mumbo-jumbo. Their religion also says to love all of God's creation so it's completely contradictory. God loves you no matter what aaron :P

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    And the christians have no room to point fingers at no one, after all the crap they put people through back in the day they can go shove it up there butt =]]

XxZer0xX

Years
  • Dude that like...sucks ._.
    I hate it when people start that whole Christian mumbo-jumbo. Their religion also says to love all of God's creation so it's completely contradictory. God loves you no matter what aaron :P
    Never thought of it with adding another part of the Bible in. So you just told me something that you may not even have noticed you said. The Bible is just one big paradox. Thanks, Mario.

And the christians have no room to point fingers at no one, after all the crap they put people through back in the day they can go shove it up there butt =]]
    I thank you too, Joey.

Xairmo

Years
  • Pretty much :/ I think there are good morals behind the bible, but I think some jerk who wrote it added their own hate speech >.>

XxZer0xX

Years
  • Pretty much :/ I think there are good morals behind the bible, but I think some jerk who wrote it added their own hate speech >.>
    There are a few worthwhile morals and themes to it I guess.

1. Don't listen to/obey talking snakes.
    2. If you see a guy with a large wooden cane and long white beard and has a bunch of refugees with him, ask him to seperate the Red Sea to prove his powers. xD
    3. God's stupid if he thinks that everyone will only worship him (Referring to the Ten Commandments). XP

Xairmo

Years
  • I just believe in God and God alone :/ I have some semi-Christian beliefs and Buddhist beliefs :P

Back