• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crips Story of a Pokemon Trainer

Madden King 2000

I Am The Madden King
    Years
    Chapter One: Adrian's First Pokemon, Caterpie.

Adrian was just waking up and he was tired and he when he looked at his watch, it was twelve o'clock because he went to sleep about five o'clock the day before. He got out of bed wearing his black muscle shirt and his blue track shorts. He walked to the bathroom and took a shower. A half an hour past and Adrian just got out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a blue towel around his waist.

He walked inside his bedroom and shut the door behind him. He opened his dresser and put on some boxers, a pair of blue track shorts, black baggy jeans, a black muscle shirt, a blue shirt. Once after he got dressed, he went to his other dresser on the other side and grabbed a pair of clean white socks. He put on the white socks over his feet and put on his white, black, and blue shoes on.

Adrian decided to go work out since the Pokemon laboratory, just a mile away from his house was locked. He grabbed his blue bandana and put it around his neck and then he grabbed his blue hat and put it on his head. Adrian walked downstairs and stopped for a minute. He was thinking that since he was one of the Crips, he should act like a Crip so he opened the front door and shut it behind him.

"Hey you? Why are you out of your house at this time?" asked a police officer.

"I'm going for a run around the town," said Adrian.

"Okay then, make sure you don't wonder off anywhere because I'm watching you," said the police officer.

Adrian started to run along the brick street of Pellaty Town and then when he saw that the police officer wasn't looking, he started to run to the Pokemon laboratory. Once he got the Pokemon laboratory, he grabbed a rock and smashed the window to the right of the front door. The smashing of the window warned the police officer and then Adrian started to run again so the police officer can tell that he was running.

"What happend here?" asked the police officer.

"I don't know, I heard a noise nearby and then I saw a guy wearing red and black running outside the city," said Adrian.

"Okay, that's all I need to know, I'll run outside the city and watch guard there," said the police officer.

Adrian had another chance and he climbed over the window and got inside the Pokemon laboratory. Inside, he saw a lot of book cases and a white table with twelve pokeballs on top of it. He walked up to the white table and then he stole six random pokeballs from the table and put them inside his pocket. Adrian climbed back out of the window and ran towards his house.

"Are you done running?" asked the police officer.

"Yes I am done with my running, now I'm going to rest so the Pokemon laboratory can open up so I can choose my first Pokemon," said Adrian.

"Fare well then, go along inside your house and sleep then," said the police officer.

Adrian opened up the front door to his house and walked up stairs. He was inside his room and then when he saw his black backpack on his chair, he started to open up all six of the pokeballs. When they all opened, all of the Pokemon that were inside where Charmander, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Mudkip, Torchic, Turtwig, and Piplup. Adrian was happy that he stole the six Pokemon because that is what real Crips do.

Adrian put all six Pokemon back inside their pokeballs and then he put them inside his backpack. He looked at his watch and it was one thirty in the morning. He walked outside his bedroom door and then shut it behind him. Adrian opened the front door and saw a little boy riding a bike. He walked over to the little boy riding the bike and punched him in the face.

"Ouch! What was that all about?" asked the little boy.

"I'm stealing your bike," said Adrian.

"Hey! he's stealing my bike!" exclaimed the little boy.

Adrian got on the bike and started to pedal as fast as he could. He looked behind him and saw that the police officer was chasing him. It been awhile that Adrian been pedalling the bike so he looked at his watch and it was five o'clock in the morning. Adrian saw a sign up ahead and then it said that he was coming up to Virnand City, the city where the first Pokemon gym is located.

Adrian stopped pedalling and sat down on a nearby bench. He heard a strange noise behind him and then when he knew what it was, it was a wild Caterpie looking at him. He looked at the Caterpie and decided to send out Charmander, the fire type Pokemon. When Charmander came out, the Charmander didn't listen to Adrian and ran away so he sent out all of his Pokemon.

"What are you guys doing to me?" asked Adrian to all six of his Pokemon.

He knew that all six Pokemon wouldn't listen to him because he stole them. They all looked at Adrian and suddenly, they ran away from him, running into the nearby woods. It was just him and the wild Caterpie now. Adrian figured out what to do so he grabbed a small rock, the size as a penny and he threw it at the wild Caterpie, giving the Caterpie a concussion.

Adrian grabbed a pokeball and threw it at the wild Caterpie. When he caught the wild Caterpie, he knew that it was a good thing to be with the weakest and grade them to the highest level.

Madden King 2000

I Am The Madden King
    Years
    Chapter Two: The Fighting Master, Kawasaki Kumasaki.

Adrian was inside Virnand City and he thought that Caterpie was going to get some healing so he walked inside the Virnand City pokecenter. The nurse asked if his Caterpie needed healing and he said yes so the nurse grabbed the pokeball and put it on the healing transmeter. While Caterpie was getting healed, Adrian stared at the nurse and suggested that she was one year younger than him so he started to have a conversation with her.

"Why hello there?" asked Adrian.

"Hello, your Caterpie will be healed in a couple of minutes," said the nurse.

"Yes I know that, I want to ask you on a date," said Adrian.

"A date? I don't know about that, if you beat me we'll go on a date and if you lose, we don't have a chance with me," said the nurse.

"Alright then, right after my Caterpie gets healed, we'll have a battle," said Adrian.

It took a few minutes until Caterpie was healed and when Adrian grabbed Caterpie from the counter, he threw it against the ground. When Caterpie came out, the nurse giggled for awhile until she threw her Pokemon out. Adrian laughed when he saw a Weedle coming out of the pokeball. Both Caterpie and Weedle used the move Tackle a lot and then suddenly, the nurses Weedle was winning and Adrian was getting mad.

"This is a nice Pokemon battle, I'm winning," said the nurse.

"Yes, you're winning, but I'm going to win this date with you," said Adrian.

"We'll see about that," said the nurse.

The Caterpie and the Weedle had a great battle together and by the minute, Caterpie was getting tougher and then when Caterpie gave a huge blow to Weedles head, the Weedle went and fell to the ground. Caterpie won the match and Adrian won him a date. Adrian was surprised that a weak Pokemon like Caterpie would win a good and tough battle like what he saw a few minutes ago. When Adrian and the nurse looked at Caterpie, it evolved into a Metapod.

"Yes, I won the date so now we are going to have this date today," said Adrian.

"Yes we are, right after I get off work," said the nurse.

"By the way, what's your name?" asked Adrian.

"My name is Angel and I am seventeen years old," said the nurse.

Adrian told Angel to heal his Metapod and then when it was done getting healed, he sat down on a bench and then when Angel was done with work, both Adrian and Angel walked out of the pokecenter and walked towards the great resturant of Chilerelas. When they were inside Chilerelas, they sat down at a table and waited until a waiter or a waitress came by. When a waiter came by, Adrian and Angel ordered their food.

"This is a nice place to be," said Angel.

"Yes it is, I always come here all the time," said Adrian.

They both waited for a few minutes and when their food came, they ate until they got full. It been two hours that they both been in Caperelas and suddenly when the bill came in Adrians hands, the bill came up to five hundred dollars. Adrian looked at Angel and when she giggled, Adrian grabbed Angels hand and they both ran outside of the resturant. Once they got out of the resturant they both laughed out loud and then when they saw the manager coming, they started to run again.

"That was so much fun," giggled Angel.

"Yes it was, I think you should change since you got some food spilled on you," said Adrian.

"Yes, you are right about that food problem, I'll be right back, you just sit down and wait," said Angel.

When Angel came back, she had pink and white shoes on, white socks over her feet, a silver ankle bracelet, a white short skirt on, and a pink shirt. She also had blonde hair and blue eyes. When both Angel and Adrian looked at each other, they thought about what they just did a few minutes ago. They both decided to take a walk and then when they were walking on the streets of Virnand City, Adrian spotted the Pokemon gym.

"Look, the Pokemon gym, let's go inside," said Adrian.

"Okay, since you are dragging me inside, let's go on in then," giggled Angel.

They both walked inside the gym and then suddenly, the gym inside darkened and then a man with brown hair and a brown mustache spoke. He said that if Adrian and Angel wants to come inside and challenge him, he'll send out his Pokemon. Adrian grabbed his pokeball and the battle began. Adrian sent out Metapod and the Pokemon gym leader sent out a Mankey. The Pokemon gym leader said that if he was going to use a Metapod, he should train it and evolve it into a Butterfree.

Both Adrian and Angel left the gym and walked into a good place and sent out their Pokemon. Adrian sent out Metapod and Angel sent out Weedle. They started the battle and this time, Metapod was winning in a great way. They been battling for half an hour and then suddenly, Weedle evolved into a Kakuna. Once when Kakuna was done, they both started to battle again. This time the battle took on forever because a Kakuna and a Metapod were battling.

"This is taking forever," said Angel.

"I know it is, I think I need this Metapod to evolve into a Butterfree so I can use Confusion to win the gym leader easy," said Adrian.

The battle continued and then suddenly, Metapod evolved into Butterfree. It was time to challenge the gym leader so both Adrian and Angel walked inside the Pokemon gym and the battle against Adrian and the gym leader was on. Adrian sent out Butterfree and Kawasaki, the gym leader sent out Mankey. Adrian told Butterfree to use Confusion and then Mankey flew up in the air and then when Butterfree moved its head to the right, Mankey flew against the wall and crashed.

The Mankey was getting weak and when it used Focus Energy, it toughened up and used Scratch on Butterfree. Butterfree dodged the move what Mankey used on her and then Butterfree used Confusion. Mankey flew up in the air and landed against a wall again. The Mankey was down on the ground. Adrian won the gym battle and when he did, Angel was excited. Adrian won one hundred dollars. They both shook hands and Adrian grabbed Angel and they walked out of the gym.

Now Adrian won his first gym battle and won his first gym badge because he listened to the advice Kawasaki told him and won by using Confusion only two times.

Back