• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal OOC

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    Hopefully this will get someone to post.
    I don't want this to die.
    (I would post but I'm confused as to whats going on. Did Jen go off by herself, or are we following her?)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Hopefully this will get someone to post.
    I don't want this to die.
    (I would post but I'm confused as to whats going on. Did Jen go off by herself, or are we following her?)
    I do belive that you are all waiting at the edge of town. I have ran off thought :P YAY CHAOS!

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    I do belive that you are all waiting at the edge of town. I have ran off thought :P YAY CHAOS!

Jen ran off into the town (Unless I am seeing things...)

The only notification I got was when cellist posted, but Kon posted a little bit ago. (Though I guess I am not the only one doesn't see that...)

It also didn't tell me that you posted...

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Jen ran off into the town (Unless I am seeing things...)

The only notification I got was when cellist posted, but Kon posted a little bit ago. (Though I guess I am not the only one doesn't see that...)

It also didn't tell me that you posted...
    Haha, didn't see that Kon had posted again... Looks like your sticking with RM thens.

Spoiler:

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    Haha, didn't see that Kon had posted again... Looks like your sticking with RM thens.

Spoiler:

Then I'm waiting for RM to post.
    (Or I could leave Lametto with RM and go after Jen... Depends, if it takes RM too long to post, then that's what I'll do.)

Spoiler:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Then I'm waiting for RM to post.
    (Or I could leave Lametto with RM and go after Jen... Depends, if it takes RM too long to post, then that's what I'll do.)

Spoiler:
    Ya, RM does have those weird dissaperances and stuff...

Spoiler:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Yeah.
    Let's use magic to bring her back

Spoiler:
    Magic? Fool, this is pokemon, not DnD!

Spoiler:

Who thinks I should just start the next Rp anyways???

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    Magic? Fool, this is pokemon, not DnD!

Spoiler:

Who thinks I should just start the next Rp anyways???

So?

Spoiler:

I like this one, wait two more days, then if this is still dead start the next one. (And save me a spot)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    So?

Spoiler:

I like this one, wait two more days, then if this is still dead start the next one. (And save me a spot)
    So, no magic. More like some pokemon doing somthing specials.

Spoiler:

Everyone will basicaly have a reserved spot. I doubt that I will max out how many people we will take on. Like this one. We started with six, we gained you and cellist, we lost Sky and Seph. I would have capped this Rp at 8, but... (I would still let people join anyways even when "capped").

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    So, no magic. More like some pokemon doing somthing specials.

Spoiler:

Everyone will basicaly have a reserved spot. I doubt that I will max out how many people we will take on. Like this one. We started with six, we gained you and cellist, we lost Sky and Seph. I would have capped this Rp at 8, but... (I would still let people join anyways even when "capped").

Fine.

Spoiler:

What happened to those two? They just kinda vanished. Okay, I'll need to think up the bulk of my SU. (It's the Werewolf one right?)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Fine.

What happened to those two? They just kinda vanished. Okay, I'll need to think up the bulk of my SU. (It's the Werewolf one right?)
    Sky left for vecation, and just didn't come back. What bothered me was that she thought we were making fun of her :(

Seph, No clue. But we will be referancing this latter on, muhahahahha.

Yep yep. I'm going to be a cop whos infected, and now see's his dead sisster. I got alot of crap going on in his life right now :cer_evil:

So Link, you going to be a hunter, or infected?

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    Sky left for vecation, and just didn't come back. What bothered me was that she thought we were making fun of her :(

Seph, No clue. But we will be referancing this latter on, muhahahahha.

Yep yep. I'm going to be a cop whos infected, and now see's his dead sisster. I got alot of crap going on in his life right now :cer_evil:

So Link, you going to be a hunter, or infected?

Why did she think we were making fun of her?

I think I'mma be infected.
    I think I'm gonna be a military black ops operative, who gets infected on a mission, and ends up killing his squad near the end of the mission.

Now that I got that started, it can only go downhill from there...

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014

I think I'm gonna be a military black ops operative, who gets infected on a mission, and ends up killing his squad near the end of the mission.

Wowowowowow... Black ops? Ye old britan boy! Sherlock Holems times and stuff. There was no Black ops then. There were barley guns then!!!

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    Wowowowowow... Black ops? Ye old britan boy! Sherlock Holems times and stuff. There was no Black ops then. There were barley guns then!!!

A black operation or black op is a covert operation typically involving activities that are highly clandestine and, often, outside of standard military protocol.

Not British, though that wouldn't be a bad idea

Oh, and you didn't answer my question...

Last edited:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014

Like the time of Sherlock Holmes, no black ops. You can be hunting and kill every one. What pokemon you going to have? Oh, and you can still be a hunter even if your infected.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    Like the time of Sherlock Holmes, no black ops. You can be hunting and kill every one. What pokemon you going to have? Oh, and you can still be a hunter even if your infected.

Oh. Sorry, misunderstood you.

My pokemon is gonna be Arcanine.

Now I have to rethink my story...

Back