• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal OOC

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
    Give her a break, She lives in Las Vegas, do you know what it's title is? Sin City.....and with very, VERY good reason. The last time I was there we had to stop for gas and I saw a pimp yelling at and threatening one of his 'workers'

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Give her a break, She lives in Las Vegas, do you know what it's title is? Sin City.....and with very, VERY good reason. The last time I was there we had to stop for gas and I saw a pimp yelling at and threatening one of his 'workers'
    I'm not mad at her, I'm mad that the RP has slowed down, and that I have no life. If I wasn't baby sitting, I'd be content with my Fallout 3.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    I'm not mad at her, I'm mad that the RP has slowed down, and that I have no life. If I wasn't baby sitting, I'd be content with my Fallout 3.
    I do get annoyed now that somebody hasn't posted every time I refresh the page.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    well I've posted you little refresh-junkies, so go and read! :D

BTW, are you ever planning on ever like... coming back into consciousness X75? X3

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    well I've posted you little refresh-junkies, so go and read! :D

BTW, are you ever planning on ever like... coming back into consciousness X75? X3
    Read it right after you posted it by a muinets :P Was waiting for this post, to post again!

Uhhh.... maybe latter. Leon is messed up! Shattered shoulder, sever bloodloss, heave scaring. I was planing on waking him up latter. HMMMMM, Take me to a pokemon center. Help, I have fainted and I can't get up!!!

I still have Kabutops to play with :P But I'll wake up Leon breifly in the morning. Now we wait for Sky.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I'MMA GO REPLY TO RM!!!

or something. i didn't actually read it before I came here.

And there was a question about Vegas on my geography paper yesterday. I actually looked at the question and because you have to chose to do either the A part OR the B part, I though... "Sky is from Vegas. And I don't know what the other question is about... part B it is!!!"

Yis, i'm a freak. :3

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    so we have to drag you around? we don't even know where we're going. =__= also, kabutops is a psycho 0n0

but Lise will try desperately to save Kabutops from himself. >w<

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    so we have to drag you around? we don't even know where we're going. =__= also, kabutops is a psycho 0n0

but Lise will try desperately to save Kabutops from himself. >w<
    ... I love Kabutops :cer_love: :cer_cry: He just did what he was told...

Spoiler:

We are staying here for a while, so dont fret. We just need to do a small mission while we are here, which is why I'm going to wake up Leon.

Edot: Dangit Link! Now I'm ah have to wake up Leon now tuh talk some seense intuh ye!

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    FFFFFFUUUUUUUU-

How am I suppost to wake him up? He has lost soooooo much blood... The pain would nock him right back out too. I hate you all.... Why did you have to bring this up NOW? So IRL you would just put some guy who is dieing down to have a heart felt moment? WTF?

I'll think of something.... Where is my mom.... I need a shower.

Spoiler:

Maybe I'll just kill Leon, and you can all go soft. That would kill the story mighty quick I bet :P :cer_evil:

LULZ i just beat all of you to the post with a huge reveal for Jen that might shock all ov yuuz!!
    Also, Link posted befor you :P :cer_laugh:

Last edited:

Kon~

Years
    >3<

Yah, I'm sure that once Leon is dead, everything'll fall to pot.

Sowwy! I just wanted to reveal! Blame RM! She asked me why I was even here! >3<

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    i wanted to know, cuz i am sick of not knowing. is that a crime? X3

Also-- he has a splint and bandages. I ain't going to break my neck to save this guy if he ain't even important to alla this. You already denied my idea for lovey-dovey-ness, so now I am going to make an effort to make youz ded. >: D

Kon~

Years
    I'ze made a plan!
    *epic plan face*

So, foloz plan and no one diez!!!

I'mma go now; i'm watching the Speed Gamers' Mario Marathon and Chuggaaconroy (who I LOVE) is up next playing Super Mario Sunshine (which I LOVE) so I'mma go watch him :D:D:D

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    i wanted to know, cuz i am sick of not knowing. is that a crime? X3

Also-- he has a splint and bandages. I ain't going to break my neck to save this guy if he ain't even important to alla this. You already denied my idea for lovey-dovey-ness, so now I am going to make an effort to make youz ded. >: D
    I can help you with that. The dead part, not the weird romance. Even thought you and Link are the only sane people :P So, we shall take a vote, Who wants Leon to die, and who wants him to live.*

Spoiler:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    who will take command? or are we going out willy-nilly on this secret mission?
    Probably Link, but he dosn't post much :( i think I'll let you. As long as your back now. You said somthing about leaving. Not leaving Kon in charge, she'd kill us all in one bipolar sweep!!!

Why dont people understand, Kabutops save the runt's life? Sigh, I think that Spoink is just butt hurt.

Back