• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Cuite is Back

~Cyndy~

I'm Just A Girl
    Years
    Hello guys and girls, I'm finally back after a long absence form PC and other boards. I know most of you may not know me but that's okay. I wasn't that big of a poster anyways but I had fun here so I decided to come back.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    ~Cyndy~ said:
    Hello guys and girls, I'm finally back after a long absence form PC and other boards. I know most of you may not know me but that's okay. I wasn't that big of a poster anyways but I had fun here so I decided to come back.
    Hello. Welcome back to PokeCommunity. I hope you will have fun and have a great time again.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    ~Cyndy~ said:
    I rebember you. I seen you in Other Chat before. Welcome back and have a great time.

lil T

BBA CHAMPION
    Years
    hi......welcome to pc.....actually im also a bit new here in pc....those who want to be my friend pm me or add me in msn or yahoo...

hope to talk to you guys soon enough

take care all,
    byeeeee

~lil T~

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome back! I obviously have not met you, so let me introduce myself. Ahem, I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* BWAHAHA! [/random XD]

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Well, I actually don't remember you.
    Welcome back anyway :)

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    You're allowed to make a return thread if you've been gone more than a month, eevee boy :3

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Cyndy!!! <3333~~~ Welcome back to PC! =3 I'm Kelsey, I do hope you remember me, I just changed my name...and got modded was all. XD It's soooo wonderful to have you back with us here at PC. <3

~Kelsey

Back