• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The cutest pokemon Unova

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
There's no cuter but Emolga.
587.gif

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
I think Tepig, Oshawott and Snivy are all cute. Also, Lillipup is cute in the anime, or I think so personally.

Also, so many people seem to hate Vanillite, but this thread proves otherwise. We really do love you Vanillite!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
I personally would stick with Litwick, even its description is saying pretty bad things about it haha xP

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Hm, koff~

I like 1. Litwik, 2. Joltik, and 3. Larvesta. I think those are the ones I can consider cute. I don't think I'd count Lilligant as 'cute', as she's more of a beauty Pokemon, koffi~

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Owner of Chipmunk Gaming Inc.
Years
People say the Unova starters, Victini, Vanillite, and other Pokemon small and fluffy are adorable. Emolga is also a favourite.

But guys, really. The choices that tie for me are pretty obvious.

Clearly, Dwebble/Crustle, Sandile/Krokorok/Krookodile, and Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede lines all TAKE THE FLIPPING CAKE!!!

Look at them!! No, you're not looking hard enough!! Who can't love them?!

Some of you might be like, "Oh, yeah. Whatever."

Then I say to you, "NO, person!! You are not accepting!! That in front of you... is... UNOVA'S CUTEST POKEMON!!"

Silais

That useless reptile
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
I've always thought Pidove and Munna were "cute", but there are other Pokemon that I find more appealing than them, including:

-Sewaddle
-Archen
-Solosis
-Tynamo

Sirfetch’d

There are so many adorable Pokemon in this region and picking a cutest is pretty hard, but currently(and my opinion on this has changed many times) I think the cutest is probably Emolga or Golett. I used to really despise Emolga, but lately it has really grown on me to the point of where it is one of my favorites. I mean it is a flying squirrel which is just really awesome! And Golett is just super cute in it's own right.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
Cubchoo, obviously.

However, Oshawott & Emolga were both very cute too.

Years
All the choices! I could never deny Zorua as being the cutest in my book though. He's so adorable and fluffy! I love the trickster expression and his ability of illusion. Just wish I could hold one.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Victini and Scraggy are the most adorable Pokemon that Gen V blessed us with!

Well, not even just Gen V. They're the cutest out of the entire Pokemon franchise! :D

Back