• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Cybex Mewtwo and Seto_Girl pair club!~(Remade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRW_Fanatico

Sword that cleaves evil
Years
  • Poor Quill, don't feel bad, i too feel very bad for something very bad i did, i failed to keep a promise, and to me a promise is sacred, now i'm gonna try to never fail to fulfill a promise again.
    by the way, i pity da fool that tries to hurt chocobos, my personnal army of ninja uber badass super deluxe golden chocobos friends will destroy anyone.
    Chocobos rules!!!

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
  • Thanks SRW... but still, this isn't the place to discuss it.

I decided that I'll make an apperance at the PC wedding. If you still want me to, I could be the ring bear (lol Max), or just a guest.
    Or you can kick me out. It's all up to you guys...

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
  • PC wedding. They'll probably get married IRL later :P
    I guess one could say they're both quite well-known members.
    Thanks, made it myself. :P The normal one only has 5 turns, not 8.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • SRW_Fanatico said:
    i still don't get it, are they gonna get married in the real life or is going to be a cyber wedding?
    are they famous members?
    by the way, nice gospel logo :)

Its kinda like a cyber wedding dude --;

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Seto changed her name? Bleh. Well whatever..XD
    And ish SRW another member or just a club stalker?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Have you ever seen the runaway bride? Well thats excatly wat Seto did.....she ran away from her happiness. It was her own fault.

Angelic

She only "quit" the net because her own family caught her out :)

Angelic

I'm Faiths sister.

Hacker? LOL! @ irl. please I got better things to do in my spare time, I only came on here to see what lies Faith was making about herself as her mum was worried about her.

Never mind hey?

Infact, I've never heard of this place until our brother mentioned "Ken" to me and my mum and then Faith denied all knowledge of him. Infact, it all started when Faith stupidly said to me "I've got an illness... I mean ill!"

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Dark Quill I've done some investigations and I came with an answer to this hacker. While I was in my invisible mode, I found out that Angel and Hinoshi-Chan are one in a same, so those two are really........

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
  • This isn't the place to be openly discussing things like this. Seriously, we'd be better off doing this in PM format.

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Yeah but she is lying, those two are seto_girl, there I said it, wanna know why? Take a look at when Angelic joined, the day when seto left and changed her username. All of these are seto

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back