• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

====The Cybex Mewtwo Club====

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    It's about time Cybex Mewtwo got his own fanclub, and so I decided to take it into my hands and make one for him. Please join and make this club as awesome as you can make it. Hope this goes well for you, CM-san!

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    It's about time Cybex Mewtwo got his own fanclub, and so I decided to take it into my hands and make one for him.
    You know, I knew one day this would happen, but it's been...what...three months since I joined.

Aw....this is so sweet...my own fan club...makes me want to shed a tear...

*edit* I've only been here a little over a month!

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    May I join I mainly know him from Darkstalkers and Teen Titans fanclub.
    Can I join please?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Cinnamon Rolls, I rarely ever have those =q My mom makes them sometimes, but they dry out in the oven and not even icing can save them. My favorite are McDonald's cinnamon rolls. I wonder if they still make them o_O

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'll join! <3 He's such a nice guy, and is very pleasant to talk to. n___n

New topic eh? How did you find this site and... what's your favorite color? xD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Wow, sounds a lot like how I found PC. All other major pokemon forums on the net have treated me like crap <_<; Glad you found the place!

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Google pwns. <3

Your favorite colors are all Halloween-sh! <3 Do you like Halloween? o.o; *just curious*

And what do you prefer to be called? x3

Cybex Mewtwo

Years
    Google pwns. <3
    Yes. Yes it does.

Your favorite colors are all Halloween-sh! <3 Do you like Halloween? o.o; *just curious*
    Yep. Still Trick or Treat because of an elderly lady I met on my last year. She said "Well, since you'rre dressed up, you should get candy too." and she handed me a snickers bar.

And what do you prefer to be called? x3
    You may refer to me by the following nicknames
    Cybex, Cy, K~Swiss, Big K, Biggie K, Big Poppa K, Big Cuddly Kenny, Snugglez, Ken, Kenny, or Kenneth. Or make something up. Whatever works.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    lol, I went Trick or Treating last year also, but it felt weird, standing next to those small kids. o.o; Thankfully, I look less than my age. xD

... You have some very unique nicknames. xD I'll think I'll call you Cybex. x3

Cybex Mewtwo

Years
    lol, I went Trick or Treating last year also, but it felt weird, standing next to those small kids. o.o; Thankfully, I look less than my age. xD
    You don't know the meaning feeling weird. When I was 14, people mistook me for being a 20 year old. I was almost 6 feet tall at that age. I'm just now hitting the 6' 2'' mark.

.. You have some very unique nicknames. xD I'll think I'll call you Cybex. x3
    With the exception of Cybex and Cy, all of them were given to me from my dear friend paul. K~Swiss and Snugglez are the exceptions.
    K~Swiss was from my friend Joe.
    Snugglez was from my sisters friend.

EDIT-Chairman Kaga, can you plz put this at the front? Don't have to if you don't want to.

====The Cybex Mewtwo Club====

Might be blurry...but it still looks kewl.

Last edited:
    Back