• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Cyrus cliffhanger.

iPochama

loving pokemon tcg on gameboy.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Okay so, a recent post got me wondering about the Cyrus cliffhanger. I'd like to here TPC's views and theory's on it, because to be honest i find it pretty interesting! My theory is that he took Cynthia's advice and Went away from the rest of the world by sealing himself in the distortion world. But i'd like to hear your theories, I'm also very interested to see how they incorporate the new Cyrus into the anime if you have any ideas and views on that, this is where to post them, so yeah.

A cyrus thread :O.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I suggest that the second half of your post, the one about Cyrun in the anime should be placed in the Pokemon TV Show Section.

Glad To Help,
    f l a s h

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I think he will start over in Johto and Team Rocket will interfere?! JK! That was a run on for a GS remake

I really think he may have stayed in the torn world but if thats so then he could easily destroy the real world.

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    This is probably to literal :) but if Cyrus stayed in the Torn World he would die because of the lack of food and water. But eh, Pokémon People don't eat.

Haza, how could he destroy the real world? There's nothing in there that could help him.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    You know I honestly think through Platinum they are setting us up for something big as in a proper Sinnoh Sequel. The next gen would have the game starting with Cyrus popping up out of nowhere ravaged and all. Bu all he says is:
    This region is perfect.
    Nah that is crazy fan fic talk. But seriously for the next generation I can see it being either a new region with no connection to Sinnoh or a Sinnoh sequel. I say that cause it has potential for the story. I mean a re appearing crime boss that was lost years ago in another dimension and his partner who was released from jail after being proven innocent for his supposed crimes in Sinnoh. Ah that would be perfect and oh so possible.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    An atomic bomb maybe....

i think he has tryed to fake himself being sealed in the torn world but secretly moves to the new pokemon region and thats how the new game starts

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    This is probably to literal :) but if Cyrus stayed in the Torn World he would die because of the lack of food and water. But eh, Pokémon People don't eat.

Haza, how could he destroy the real world? There's nothing in there that could help him.

Have u seen movie 11? There were little mirror things that if you touched would make bad things happen in the real world.

Years
    i thinkCyrus will die. I really do. The Pokemon will kill him. He is a crazy nut-case. I believe he will stayt in Torn World, pretend he is the mastre of it of something, and be all crazy, roaming it for years and yhears, getting loist without a care of the world. Then he will just...die...maybe by Giratina or just by regular death. Cuz he just lost it!

jakex

poketopia king
    Years
    The distortion world would transform him into a being that can summon pokemon at will, then he would summon arcues. Thats when the 5th gen comes in

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The distortion world would transform him into a being that can summon pokemon at will, then he would summon arcues. Thats when the 5th gen comes in

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? !

I think not. The distortion world would never transform a human.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    In the next Pokemon game, it will be revealed that the Distortion World is just a portal to Jagd Zellea in Ivalice. As a result, Cyrus finds his way to our beloved Final Fantasy world, but he reacts to the high concentration of Mist in the area. He transforms into this:

The Cyrus cliffhanger.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    ^ lol

I think he just moves to a secluded region, most likely never to be seen again.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years

They also don't have enough houses for all the people wandering in a town.

Look at Pallet town. xD

Anyway, I think Cyrus escaped, and opened up a ramen noodle restaurant, under the name Davis. He also dyed his hair brown and wears goggles on his forehead.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    I seriously think he just fell off the edge of those floating rocks.
    There are no fences to stop him falling, really.

iPochama

loving pokemon tcg on gameboy.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Good to think he's maybe falling eternally, i like that idea it reminds me of doctor who.
    But in "The Torn World" it could be all upside downy and you wouldn't need to eat, i mean, Giratina never leaves as theres no sightings, ergo he doesn't eat, could be because he's a legendary pokemon, or that you don't need to eat in the torn world, if it can do thinks to the fabric of the reality, we can only assume that a human's body is nothing.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    In the next Pokemon game, it will be revealed that the Distortion World is just a portal to Jagd Zellea in Ivalice. As a result, Cyrus finds his way to our beloved Final Fantasy world, but he reacts to the high concentration of Mist in the area. He transforms into this:

The Cyrus cliffhanger.

And I made a sprite.

Wild Cyrus appeared!
    The Cyrus cliffhanger.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Dude. Epic. Anyway I can really see him coming back. Hell he is staying there to unravel all its mysteries. He could potentially be a random warping evil dude who can travel back and forth at will. If Pokemon ever gets a game with a sequel to Sinnoh that involves a warping mindscrewing Cyrus that will just make the game plain win I will buy not 1 not 2 but 10 copies.

Back