• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The D-Kun/Jasmine poker Fanclub! W00t! XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe...I remember when I was a n00b. XD Most of the post were in the MCG. XD No member fanclubs yet. XD I remember when I met you. Do you still love Jasmine?

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    Heh, I don't know, maybe I should let someone else claim her? o__o; I'll have to sleep now, goodnight

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well it is your choice. Awww...sweet dreams D-kun. See you soon. =3

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hey Sweetie I Love your New Username. <3 Ish Kawaii.^_________^*Huggles*.I Thank you so much waiting on me. I will gladly do the same for you~No matter how long it takes~

♥Love you Lots~♥

~Seb & Chanae~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey D-kun! *waves* How have you been I am so glad you and Maya are together again. ^^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • OMG! How long has it been since I even talked to Sebastianmuffin-kun, let alone posted in his fanclubby~? BAD Kylie~ ;-; So, how are you? Do you forgive me? :3

Back