• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
    yeah... Even though its finally getting a bit more realistic, and more suitable for older people then before (well, i see that diamond pearl is more suited for older people, then kanto was) like, their pokemon battles are also having alot of logic involved, and a lot of practicing and thinking (like dawn's spin in the air to avoid attacks, which ash coped of her)

its just little things that i seem to notice xD

and yeah... i hate it how Nintendo see australia as a no-events land... esp since its most 10 year olds that would go there :(

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
    lol i watch it when my sister puts it on, but other then tat.. its the phone or PC for me.. and i suddenly dont like games anymore either o.O xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm buying the boxsets as they come out for the nostalgia, but I can't bring myself to watch Pokémon on TV anymore. It doesn't capture my interest very well. It's so... repetitive. D: I heard it got better with D/P though.

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
    yeah.. D/P seems to be trying to get its old fans back... while trying to teach kids about how to be smart with pokemon o.O

but i think the number of fans its got rite now... is still a fair amount after the electric porygon thing that cause mass seizures around japan.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Ya, the fillers are a lot better now, but the VAs are getting worse.
    And what's up with that disturbing opening??

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Shouldn't the dubbed version of Movie 10 should be out by now? Does it usually take them a lot of time to dub the movies?

Aden

Lucario's best buddy
    Years
    Movie 10 should be a great sucess, but to the unexpected crowd.
    It's most likely that older children (Preferably teens) will want to watch the movie over and above the supposed "6 year olds"

Why? that answer is simple, Teenagers have been following the plot from Kanto through to Sinnoh, so it means that they'd understand it more throughfully.

While as younger veiwers might not even know what the charactors ment, or there standing amoung us.

I hope I explained it well.

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
    yeah... I just hate the new opening... but its addictive..
    yuu people mean the english one rite?
    lol i was in class.. singing it... every1's staring at me >.<
    like...
    "its all abt the challenges..
    a brand new game in a brand new world.."
    yeah..
    blergh crap :[
    Team rocket was 'extint' in hoenn.. in the game.. but noo, the dumb producers have to put them in hoenn...
    and why in sinnoh?
    i mean, jesse being a good contest gurl is allrite... but like...
    ash lends her his aipom, and later on, he doesnt know who she is..
    and their disguises... i'm suprised they fall for something so simple o.O

Aden

Lucario's best buddy
    Years
    They should've ditched Team Rocket back in Kanto when Giovanni got slaughtered by Ash.
    Instead of having Team Rocket, maybe introduce Gary back into the series? and not as a Scientest, as a rival.

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
    no, even though team rocket is boring and repetive, it helps the little kids have their moments.
    If anything, gary should stay a scientist, but in a new series, he should be the main professor (instead of oak, rowan, elm, birch), well, he will be OAK, but he will be the G. Oak xD

Team rocket should give ash more challlenges though... they're too easy... and JMJ should get a promo for giving in 'caught' pokemon to Giovanni... i mean.. he wouldnt know if they caught it or not

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Man, I don't know what you guys are talking about, xD. I stopped watching Pokemon after a quarter of the way through Hoenn, so I must be missing heaps of details. xD

Team Rocket had their moments...adding someone new would be...un-traditional? xD

I really need to keep with with Pokemon...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back