• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I have 323 at the moment, 2 unread :x I've had to empty my inbox lots of times, but that was back when I didn't use any messengers and talked to people only through PM's. Now that I can have waaay more, I just let them sit there and collect dust :x

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I tried that once, but it was hard for me to get them organized and everything. But that was when I was stuck using a really old computer, so I might try it again since it's not a bad idea. XD I don't want to lose them.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I dont get many pms. Only from people that want somthing. Never just to say Hi.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I only delete my recent PMs now, since I get them sent to my Gmail there's always a record there. :]
    I'm only keeping the older PMs which I didn't get an email notification for.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I have 124 PMs, but The oldest one is from October. XD

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I have a lot of PMs >.< Though Ive like had to empty my inbox a million freakin times >:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I only delete when my box is full. So I last deleted on April 1, 2006 because I had too many for when I quit staff. I'm slowly building it back up now. I've got...

680/10000. ♥

Cherrim

Years
    I just have hundreds of PMs saved as text in various places. D: They're hard to read. ;;

Xairmo

Years
    Ive never saved a PM xD
    I might write something down if its important but otherwise no I dont save em

Cherrim

Years
    Erica, you just upped your PM box to 10,000. Just for that, I'm going to spam your inbox until it's full \o/

XD
    What? No. It's been like that for ages. XD; When I was an s-mod, I went away on vacation and I was scared that my PM box would fill up. (We got EVERY REPORT as a PM back then.) And so an admin upped it for me and every position I've held since then, I've bumped it up a bit to that. I like that number.

Years
    And so an admin upped it for me and every position I've held since then, I've bumped it up a bit to that. I like that number.

It's not 10,000 for AA. But the AA's have the best PM storage space ever right now: 1337. \o/ Did you bump it? Or was that someone else? Whoever did it, I want to give them 10 points for using the best number ever. :D

I'm 809/1337. I'm hoping to fill it up and screen it. I thought 1000 was an accomplishment, back when I was still s-mod. Then Mewthree PM'd me, and since admins can apparently PM you anytime, it was 1001/1000. I screened that, too. It was awesome, all in all.

Cherrim

Years
    OH RIGHT. I bumped it to 10k but then it was pushed back down when I left the usergroup. XD I think someone complained or something. I remember I did switch it to 1337, though. \o/

Cherrim

Years
    It's 1337-speak for, uh, leet. XD Which is meant to say "elite". Honestly, it's kind of noobish now online, I think, but people still sometimes use it. And the number is memorable all the same.

Years
    OH RIGHT. I bumped it to 10k but then it was pushed back down when I left the usergroup. XD I think someone complained or something. I remember I did switch it to 1337, though. \o/

That figures. I was promoted after you were promoted to SA again (unless this was way back when, back when it was the Praetor position, but I somehow doubt it). And I think I would've noticed if I suddenly had 10000 PM space.
    Shame it was put down, though. Filling up to 10000 would be a really fun challenge. ...that I'd probably never complete. I thought I'd never get 1000, to be honest.

All right! Ten points for you! 8D

Xairmo

Years
    It's 1337-speak for, uh, leet. XD Which is meant to say "elite". Honestly, it's kind of noobish now online, I think, but people still sometimes use it. And the number is memorable all the same.

Geez Im so out of the loop! D: Im so freakin' out of the loop that I actually say out of the loop! *shot'd*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back