• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Aww you should go to public school your Senior year! there is a lot of awsome stuff Senior's get to do! (if your school is awsome :/ mine totally shorted me out on the stuff we where supposed to do)

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I'm still debating whether I want to stay in it, or go back to public school.

No offence to people but I think you should not go back to public school. Because well for me I like staying here at home then go to public school. I didn't read the other posts of yours from last page :x. But it's your choice to make.

Years
    Public school isnt cheaper, its free.

I wouldnt want to go and be surrounded by snobs.

Besides my current school is in the top 25 in the country including private schools.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    There's nothing wrong with going to a public school if you really want to, but I'd probably go to a private one if I had the money. Mainly because private schools (in my town, at least,) have smaller class sizes, which I find to be fantastic. That, and the material being taught seems more to my liking than that of public schools.

As Aizuke stated, though, public schools seem to trump private schools when it comes to sociality. This is probably because you would have more diverse of a community around you, and more people to talk to. Not saying this is the case everywhere, but an observation based on experience.

Either way, you're getting something from the school, be it public or private. It all depends on how you feel about it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah, I thought ass meant the same for everywhere o_o

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Calling someone a donkey is still an insult though.

Speaking of donkeys, has anyone played the card game Donkey?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Donkey the card game, huh?
    *Looks it up*

Well, besides all the strange little animals with name's... all I know is that it was created in the 1970's.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, there's 4 of each animal it seems, but only 1 donkey, so I'm guessing it's like Old Maid?
    That's what I was thinking.
    Come to think of it, I think I played a similar game to this in Elementary school. Except it had character's from Peter and the Wolf.
    (My music teacher was very strange...)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm sure I've heard of that game but dunno.

Joe is a great card game though. Which is complicated. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back