• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    What country do you live in? UK politics is a joke. I have to say I hate Gordon Brown. He has the most annoying voice ever. He is completely monotone.

Someone start a new topic. Lol

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
    Australian Politics are filling up with Hypocracy D:

Mr. Krudd, is abusing his power as a PM, if you have been reading the news; you will have noticed that he took his private 747 to japan for an 8 minute meeting, and went back there two or three weeks later... o.o

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    That's pretty much what I was thinking. My parents are really into American politics, though, and they're rooting for Obama, despite the fact that we're Canadian. XD Me, though, I don't like politics, so I don't really care.

Where abouts in Canada do you guys live?

not like you'll ever see this question, so I guess I'll never know. :|

Oh, right... on topic;

Australian Politics are filling up with Hypocracy D:

Mr. Krudd, is abusing his power as a PM, if you have been reading the news; you will have noticed that he took his private 747 to japan for an 8 minute meeting, and went back there two or three weeks later... o.o

Well, duh! Don't even tell me that you wouldn't do the same thing if you had the chance. People are just jealous that they're unable to do something like that, and he is. Who does it hurt? How does Mr. Krudd going on a little "vacation" effect anyone in a negative way? It doesn't.

But I do see why people would be a little ticked off.

Last edited:

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    What country do you live in? UK politics is a joke. I have to say I hate Gordon Brown. He has the most annoying voice ever. He is completely monotone.

Someone start a new topic. Lol

I live in Pakistan. >_>

Ok I'll be glad to start a new topic: Which chocolates do you like?

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Which chocolates do you like?

Um... the sweet kind? ._.

No, just joking. But I've never really fancied chocolate that much. Sure, an odd bit here and there is nice, but I've never had the chance to try all these exotic flavors, with lemon and what not in them.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Any chocolate that isn't dark is awesome <3

Not to be racist though. XD;

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I don't like chocolates... -shot-

Really I don't. :/ Being lactose intolerant and all....

I like chocolate if it has nuts or fruit in it. D; And if it's melted... XD;;

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I pretty much like any chocolate, though I'm not quite fond of dark chocolate.
    (Too rich for my taste. :\)
    However, somehow I like German chocolate which is actually more bitter than chocolate you find here in the United States. Then again, every food source is a little bit more bitter outside of the United States... everything we eat has sugar in it! xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    The only chocolate I like, really, is milk chocolate. I don't have it that often, though.

My favourite kind of chocolate is the kinds with almonds or caramel (or both) in them. :D

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Milk Chocolate for me. I'll eat other kinds of chocolate, but I don't really care for them. Dark Chocolate doesn't really taste like chocolate to me and instead is just really bitter. White Chocolate is OK, but it will never beat milk.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Chocolate? Ew. No thanks. ._.;

I know. I'm weird. XD I do not like any sorts of sweets. I decline candy all the time, except the hard Jolly Ranchers (Blue Raspberry only, kthx). For some reason, I just don't like candy. D:

I mean...sometimes I'll grab a Twix bar or one of those Reese's Fast Breaks, but that's once in a long time. >:

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Did someone say Twix? ;D

I luff chocolate! and for all you choco-lovers, go join the "Everyone-Loves-Chocolate-Fanclub" nowww hehe.

But I hate dark chocolate.. too bitter for my taste..

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    They said Twix, not Twinx. You can go away now :P

I'm a big fan of sugar, though lately I've been trying to cut back on it a bit for the sake of my teeth and overall health.

It's ... kinda working, I suppose, haha. I just need to give it a bit more time.

Twinx

Years
    They said Twix, not Twinx. You can go away now :P

I'm a big fan of sugar, though lately I've been trying to cut back on it a bit for the sake of my teeth and overall health.

It's ... kinda working, I suppose, haha. I just need to give it a bit more time.
    *runs off weeping*

I know what you mean, I need to cut back a bit as well.. got some extra pounds I need to burn D:

Well.. it's not easy giving up on all those sweet things :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    YEAH RUN AWAY >:O

Well I'm cutting down on my overall food consumption, so I think it makes it a bit easier. But I'm back at uni now, so when I'm not doing anything I usually just grab something to eat. Everyone does that actually, there isn't much else to do XD

Twinx

Years
    Running is good exercise xD

Ya.. I'm always eating junk at uni.. mostly because everything else they serve tastes like crap.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    While I don't go to college, yet; I do tend to eat a lot of junk food that I probably shouldn't. I just can't help myself, it's just there and I'm bored. I suppose I really should go work out more, but the fact is I'm just lazy! xD

Running, huh? Never did like running. I prefer swimming if given the option.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Running, technically is bad excercise... unless you stretch before it :D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I eat junk food too, (Cosmic Brownies 8D!) but I'm not gaining a pound like others. :x Hello high metabolism. \o\ Good exercise for me is biking around the park for a couple of miles everyday. Too bad it's tires recently gave out. >__>;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back