• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Blood tastes nice coming from a vampires perspective, but from a humans, mainly mine blood tastes like, FAT and fat tastes like crap xD

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Blood tastes nice coming from a vampires perspective, but from a humans, mainly mine blood tastes like, FAT and fat tastes like crap xD

Kidding? Fat tastes amazing. It's just disgusting.

My blood tastes nice, but not nose blood - like cuts and stuff. My only complaints are that it tends to coagulate in my throat, making for a bad time.
    I have nose-bleeds often, so I get used to the flavor.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Depends what kind of blood. You never considered the fact of SOMEONE else's blood xD Fat tastes so bad, apart from Chicken fat, that's good fat

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Depends what kind of blood. You never considered the fact of SOMEONE else's blood xD Fat tastes so bad, apart from Chicken fat, that's good fat

Nah man. Fat is one of the most pleasant tasting things, besides blood to the human being -___-
    Chicken fat is not good fat. Good fat is good fat.

I've never tasted someone else's blood. I refuse to get STDs from drinking someone else's blood.
    I've found blood from my nose to taste saltier, and blood from cuts to taste sweeter.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I really don't try it, I just get a tissue and heal myself xD

Nose blood seems really strong and salty though, from my judging xD

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I really don't try it, I just get a tissue and heal myself xD

Nose blood seems really strong and salty though, from my judging xD

I'm guessing it has to do with higher concentration of red blood cells in nose blood than cut blood, since cut blood has white blood cells in it too...
    I'm also guessing it has to do with the fact that you can smell the blood in your nose really strongly. Smell affects taste too.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Yes i must admit thats true. If i block my nose/hold it, while eating something i hate ( Mainly vegetables ) if i block ma nose i can't taste it, but when i let go the AFTERTASTE kicks in and i cry xD jks

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Yes i must admit thats true. If i block my nose/hold it, while eating something i hate ( Mainly vegetables ) if i block ma nose i can't taste it, but when i let go the AFTERTASTE kicks in and i cry xD jks

That reminds me.
    Celery is the worst vegetable ever. Damn you, celery fumes.

Also, while we're talking about fumes:
    When you cut onions, they release fumes that induce tears in human beings. Since these fumes attract to moisture, you can stick out your tongue while cutting them so they move to your tongue rather than your eyes so you don't cry.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I never cry when cutting, i don't know why but i never do, must not effect kids, haha my grandma always used to cut onion and then tell me i made her cry.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    If you look at the first post, it was saying Happy New Year, and now 418 pages later we are talking about onions, this is screwed up xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back