• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    The wave of new celebrities around the forum is pretty funny though, wonder who'll pop up next? :x
    I was actually going to use Britney ( DAMN YOU BRITNEY ), K-Fed or Johnny Depp. But, getting married to Tommy Lee is so cool.
    And I agree PA, Jack Skellington is awesome. :D
    If it wern't for Maleficent, I would be using Jack Skellington as my theme right now.

Last edited:

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    I loved /b/ ages ago but I find it boring now. D8 I spend all my time in /v/.

Other boards... I'll wander into occasionally but I've gotten bored of them. I like watching people rage over pointless things.

That's why I like /b/ XD
    I also like to see the funny random demotivational posters. I have so many on my photobucket >w<

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    Batman sucks. He'll get owned by all the other superheroes in a flash.

The best superhero is probably Green Arrow.
    And yet as far as the stories go, that doesn't happen. At least not always.

A 'real' or conventional superhero is one who has abnormal powers.
    Batman is more of a high-tech one man police unit. It doesn't make him inferior as a character though, in fact he's got that aspect of originality about him because he relies on technology instead of powers.
    Wrongo. It's not the technology that makes Batman, it's not what he relies on. Batman is all about using his mind, his body and the fear of criminals to get the job done.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    Okay I might change my username to Paris Hilton :)
    No that would be wrong, no I am Kyen!
    Please, don't chnage your name to the stupidest bimbo to ever strut the Earth.

Thats hot, though.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    On Survivor...

I call dibs on getting severely constipated and having to be elimated because I crap after a day, all over the host.

But, I think Rekhyt would have to win. He'd just use his amazing debate skills to prove that the rest of the contestants suck, and make them kill themselves. 8D

Last edited:

.Iramet

Banned
    Years
    On Survivor...

I call dibs on getting severely constipated and having to be elimated because my my crap and out after a day, all over the host.

But, I think Rekhyt would have to win. He'd just use his amazing debate skills to prove that the rest of the contestants suck, and make them kill themselves. 8D

OF course it would have to be constipation!
    And why not splurge all over the host!
    XD
    Eww, the picture in my mind is disgusting why'd you have to say that?
    XP

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    If I was on Survivor...

I would be the 6th one to be voted out, because I'm Quiet and not everyone would know me that much either. ><
    I would at least survive through 5 trible councels.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    If I was on Survivor...

I would be the 6th one to be voted out, because I'm Quiet and not everyone would know me that much either. ><
    I would at least survive through 5 trible councels.
    If I were on survivor I would win it, by cheating lying and maybe little bit of fooling around.

Word of a advise, if you were on survivor with me and you see I don't eat the breakfast, then I recommend you don't eat the breakfast either.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Haha, I'd probably finish 5th overall just because it'd be like "oh he's a decent competitor and nothing to worry about" which would turn into "Alright..so...Ryan's our biggest competition right now.." *votes off*

Another question, who would host Survivor: PC edition? (from PC of course)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back