• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I get to work most of the summer. Yippee. I decided that I'm going to stop working when I have around a month of summer left, though. That will be my "cram-everything-into-a-short-amount-of-time" deal.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    I love roller coasters. *_* I used to see commercials on TV for Canada's Wonderland, the big amusement park just outside Toronto allllll the time as a kid and I always wanted to go there. I was totally thrilled to then end up living like 5 minutes away. XD; I'm a bit bored of it now, but maaan, I'll never forget that it gave me my first ride on an upside-down coaster. I'd really like to hit up some of the bigger ones in the US but I don't know when I'd ever get around to that. D8

How is Canada's Wonderland, Lightning? I'm heading down sometime in July, and I'm pretty pumped for it. I live a bit further away from it than you do, though. Actually alot further away. I live just outside of Ottawa, so we have quite the drive ahead of us.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I never really liked roller coasters. I mean sure I'll ride them, but my friends have to pretty much break my arm to get me on one (that or say "Hey we're going so you'll look bad if you don't as well XD). I ride them, along with other rides. But I like to stick to the smaller things that doesn't go so fast and so loopy. XD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm weird when it comes to rollar coasters, I freak out the moment my friends drag me in line to the moment I sit on the rollar coaster. Though usually once I'm done with the ride I'm completely fine. I guess I just get all hyped up about the slopes and thinking I'll fall off or something XD;

I'm actually more scared of Ferris Wheels than I am of rollar coasters D8

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I love my roller-coasters. Personal favorite is currently Tatsu at Six Flags Magic Mountain (California). You hang down from the ride on your belly (like you're flying), and it's quite awesome. There's this loop where you kind of fall forward until you've gone completely over and end up on your back, and then you rush up out of it to be laying face down again. The g's are messed up because you're hanging, but it's the most awesome thing ever.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I'd ride roller coasters if I could, but I'm too short to ride most of them, and I don't respond very well to downward acceleration.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    The downward acceleration kills me too...now that I think of it, I'm not sure if I have so much a fear of heights as I do actually coming down from those heights. Because I don't mind tall buildings, and I don't mind going up in elevators where I can see waaaaay down to the ground, because the speed is controlled. But when gravity starts coming into play and I start plummeting to the ground, I just totally lose it.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well, I ride rollercoasters fine. Usually I don't have a great time with them though. I love the adrenaline rush, sure, but some days I'm just not up for that much oomph. XD

So yeah, I'm "okay" with the downward acceleration, but it's not my best cup of tea. Take me to a water park instead. XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I loooove rollercoasters, especially ones with huge fast drops *---* I love going really fast like that, and the ones with sudden accelerations are 10x better <3

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Oh fu- ermm, crap! I HATE rollercoasters with a burning passion. They need to go crawl into a hole, die, and never be reborn. Ever. The feeling that they give me makes me want to -shudders- puke.
    Aegis, I suppose you've been on King da Ka (or whatever it's called)?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I'm starting to get over heights so I went on The Cheetah at Wild Adventures and... never again ._.;

I don't like free falling, every time I look down from some place high I convince myself that the floor will drop out. Like yesterday when I was on a water slide. My mom was like "Why are you holding onto the guard rail so tight? :D"

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    I don't get how people could like rollercoasters or scary movies... I just don't think a thrill makes up for the fact that you're getting so scared or whatever...

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I love rollarcoasters. I worked at Cedar Point last summer. It has the fastest, tallest, and most rollar coasters in the world. It was great. The new ride, the Maverick was the best. It has hill that dips under it's self. I would suggest for anyone to go there :3

Years
    I love rollarcoasters. I worked at Cedar Point last summer. It has the fastest, tallest, and most rollar coasters in the world. It was great. The new ride, the Maverick was the best. It has hill that dips under it's self. I would suggest for anyone to go there :3
    Lucky~! ;0;
    I'd kill to work at an amusement park. The one here has some pretty decent rides, but none of the roller coasters really scare me. Ever since I was a kid, I've never been scared of roller coasters, ever, which is odd considering I'm the only one in my family who likes them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back