• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    That'd be me, if you read my username backwards, you'd see that my secret code name is right in front of your eyes. XD

...I paid a whole 69 cents for that gummy ring... >>

Ah I see now. Clever.... But I bet nobody noticed that I'd done the exact same thing!

CROCADILIUS > SUILIDACORC!!!

!!!!!

... >.>

Maybe not. xD

Gummie rings in England are probably worth about 0.78 Pence. :O

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Adware back to front is Erawda not Jarimi. o_o

And my username is exactly how it is seen as. Yay.

Years
  • I was told Japan is on a giant catfish that when it awakens from its sleep occasionally an earthquake occurs by my physics teacher but I think it is on top of a giant underwaterbase that conducts intense scientific reaserch into alien technology and builds Gundam mobile suits.
    Hey, do u know what I heared, well-->
    :18: I heared u liek mudkipz :18:

Years
  • Y0, the convestaion is about japan's secret island underwaterbase! But-->
    :18: I heared u liek mudkipz :18:
    The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Years
  • bahh, japan can have whatever they want. look at how smart they are. It's prolly made out of titanium coral reef or something cool

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back