• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metallic

Proud Loner
    Years
    Yeah, that is what I heard about places where it snows a lot. Actually when I was visiting some family in the Twin Cities It snowed and it was great. We when ice skating and snowboarding, but then the next day when we went into the city the snow was all like brown and mucky...it was really nasty. xD
    Yeah, I notice that wherever they plow the roads,
    all along the side of the road the snow is all black
    and disgusting. Something about how it gets
    compacted with all of the stuff on the road. Gross.
    -Jake-

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    I know so many people who live where it snows, and they complain about it, but I think it would be so neat to see snow, just for a little while. I don't think I'd like the cold (I love my highs in the 70/80oF-degree range today), but snooow. It fascinates me by simply not being here. XD;

I want to share pictures of Ranger and Jasper on the pets thread page. I should go find my camera. But now they're both sleeping, so I guess I'll wait. I love my pets. <3 x3; [/animal dork]

Metallic

Proud Loner
    Years
    I know so many people who live where it snows, and they complain about it, but I think it would be so neat to see snow, just for a little while. I don't think I'd like the cold (I love my highs in the 70/80oF-degree range today), but snooow. It fascinates me by simply not being here. XD;
    Yeah, I like the high temps for a while,
    but then it's always nice to get a break
    from them. I'd say winter's probably my
    favorite season, but I like summer as well.
    -Jake-

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    A winter without snow is pretty much every winter here where I live, I've only seen snow in media, never here^^;

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    YOU'RE IN ICELAND.

ICELAND MUST HAVE ICE.

Or is that Greenland?
    Actually both have ice, the city has a hired street sweepers, those sweepers they clear driveways and sidewalks and everything, they start working like really early so after a snowy night you can still get to School/Work.

Then there are the big sweepers that handle the bigger roads:D

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Pairs are overated, these days. Most of the time it's just nubs who have 'flln in lve'.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I woulda known more if ya hadn't dumped me X_X
    Well I wouldn't have dumped you if you hadn't been so mean to me, and many other people, if your gonna be mean then at least do it like Pamela, be feisty or sassy (I like Pamela she's my BFF).
    Whats something PG-13?

'cause I can't do anything under that.

No Pamela nothing PG, so how did your exams go?

Years
    Well I wouldn't have dumped you if you hadn't been so mean to me, and many other people, if your gonna be mean then at least do it like Pamela, be feisty or sassy (I like Pamela she's my BFF).

No Pamela nothing PG, so how did your exams go?
    Um...
    Yeah, well, you see, if YOU HAD LISTENED TO ME, then you would have read the VM where I said that crap I was talking was directed to other people.

READ THE VM NEXT TIME!

EDIT: Current topic is Pairz
    kthx

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back